What's new

Narendra Modi Threatened Pak Again Despite Pilot Release Gesture.

Agreed bro, these people are not only cowards but animals .. after all this still talking about war while we want peace and peaceful gesture willing to return back there pilot ureal.
Simply they don't deserve it especially Modi...Their armed forced knew what we did....they have capacity of maximum 500 coffins and they have to order more.....period.

I am pretty sure the South Indians, especially the Tamil folks, feel damn offended now....

First their favorite actress was gone, and now this game with their pilot...

Not Really!! We have won diplomatically!! Imran khan has busted Modi's election campaign
Actually Imran restarted his political campaign which was halted due to Migs shot down, Imran is playing his part of Modi campaign as International agent.
Now Madi can declared victory over Pakistan due to Imran's surrender and begging for peace.

But our good move should not be portray as we kneel down....put collar on your media and I am sure Modi can do if he likes but instead he is making statement like we did practice ab real mien karyen gey....mark my words ...G@nd phaar ker galey mien daal dyen gey.....

If you have links in army check what we have did when we strike back.
In general, it is taken as a very good gesture. As far as media is concerned they can fcuk themselves.

Geedar ki jab maut aati hai to wo Shahar(Pakistan) ki taraf dorta hai.

Modi is a megalomaniac, and these kind of people turns into psychopath, and narcissist if there plan fails...It is just a matter of time Modi does some suicidal thing.

Modi is unmarried.. has no children.. he is incapable of love.. he cannot feel pain of common people...
Great diplomatic victory for Pakistan,all the major powers want Pakistan to take action against terrorists who claimed responsibility.

@BHarwana @Irfan Baloch @MastanKhan @Joe Shearer
ISI should take out every rapist in india, as india cannot deal with dilemma.. they are curse/burden on humanity... may be India should ask Taliban to suppress these people... bear in mind, we are not against common indian people but juts rapist.

Actually Imran restarted his political campaign which was halted due to Migs shot down, Imran is playing his part of Modi campaign as International agent.
Now Madi can declared victory over Pakistan due to Imran's surrender and begging for peace.
And some idiot Pakistani members on this forum thinks that it is a master stroke by niazi. I am also from PTI. But I am not blind follower that I will accept this chutiyapa from idiot niazi

I am quite surprised to see many Pakistanis are not happy with IK's decesion. Just to tell you about a development; one of my friends, the most hardcore Pakistan hater I have ever known just said Pakistan and specially IK's handling of the whole situation has been most matured one he has ever seen from Pakistan. He is quite out of argument today.
Is he BJP Modi?

Back
Top Bottom