What's new

Narendra Modi Threatened Pak Again Despite Pilot Release Gesture.

At least let them weep few more weeks and release a statement that because of Indian behavior we took our decision back...let see how Indian people roast Modi.

Agreed bro, these people are not only cowards but animals .. after all this still talking about war while we want peace and peaceful gesture willing to return back there pilot ureal.

I am quite surprised to see many Pakistanis are not happy with IK's decesion. Just to tell you about a development; one of my friends, the most hardcore Pakistan hater I have ever known just said Pakistan and specially IK's handling of the whole situation has been most matured one he has ever seen from Pakistan. He is quite out of argument today.

You should write love letter to Imran Khan, why waste your praise on public forum?

He has got full support of deep states in west, and ofcourse Zionists.

Anyone notice on how the Indian bogus claims of strikes in Pakistan didnt bring out any "concern" among the "civilized world", its only when Pakistan responded militarily and spanked India, all the peace loving officials of civilized world started to come out of their holes to de-escalate the situation.
Yes. Totally right

Diplomatically;

Pakistan and IK = 1
India and Modi = 0 in the world

This is a great diplomatic victory for Pakistan. Be mature PDF members the world will be behind Pakistan if India and modi try's to attacks Pakistan after this peace offer by IK and Pakistan army. India along with Modi is getting Diplomatically Isolated. Indian people are now spitting on their own Media for warmongering.
Great diplomatic victory for Pakistan,all the major powers want Pakistan to take action against terrorists who claimed responsibility.
I guess diplomacy has a different meaning for pakistanies
Modi is playing a dangerous game it could be fatal for people. Innocent will die entire population could be wiped out if things go as Modi desire. Election aside aren't Indians a little bit concerned about the immaturity of their leader. The way he has governed has put serious dent of their secularism and some how if he gets re elected than India would definitely be run by punks like these in the future with sheer hatred for other religion(minorities) over there. Seriously this is more dangerous for Indian then to Pakistani
Who is playing the dangerous game ,one who started it by supporting the terrorists who are active in Kashmir or the one who is trying to make it costly for the ones who are supporting the terrorists

I am quite surprised to see many Pakistanis are not happy with IK's decesion. Just to tell you about a development; one of my friends, the most hardcore Pakistan hater I have ever known just said Pakistan and specially IK's handling of the whole situation has been most matured one he has ever seen from Pakistan. He is quite out of argument today.
But our good move should not be portray as we kneel down....put collar on your media and I am sure Modi can do if he likes but instead he is making statement like we did practice ab real mien karyen gey....mark my words ...G@nd phaar ker galey mien daal dyen gey.....

If you have links in army check what we have did when we strike back.

But how????
Pakistan is not able to get its side of story out to the West
Jew media wont allow that.
Where is Pakistani version of AlJazeera???
Even if Modi barks, it was right to release the Indian pilot. Pakistan gets the diplomatic victory.

Back
Top Bottom