What's new

Narendra Modi kite to fly high, read what 400 yr old prediction says!

Politicus Bharatus Janatus Indicus tri pillarus est, Vajpayum, Advanum persistum est et Narendrum Modum

laughing-019.gif
:rofl: :omghaha:
lol-003.gif

Epic!!

And did he say, Narendrym Modum? Didn't know Nostradamus had internet!! :woot: :haha:

Its called Nostradamus prediction about the land surrounded by water on three side, which shall turn around its fortune on a friday. This nation is said to be the future power. You guys can read this. But there is still no clarity which that nation is, some say its USA and Some India

Its called Nostradamus prediction about the land surrounded by water on three side, which shall turn around its fortune on a friday. This nation is said to be the future power. You guys can read this. But there is still no clarity which that nation is, some say its USA and Some India

You are making yourself look extremely stupid.... just saying..

Relax. Nostradamus predictions are true.

They are world renowned to have the most accurate forecasts ever.
Nostradamus Predictions weren't predictions, they were Blueprints to be followed overtime by the selected few!!

You are making yourself look extremely stupid.... just saying..
I take that as a offense, If you call me stupid you are an Idiot of grade 1. All i stated is a fact that has been written in history, i didn't say i believed it nor do i expect you to

Screen Shot 2014-05-23 at 10.45.09 am.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-05-23 at 10.49.06 am.png
    Screen Shot 2014-05-23 at 10.49.06 am.png
    290.9 KB · Views: 27
I take that as a offense, If you call me stupid you are an Idiot of grade 1. All i stated is a fact that has been written in history, i didn't say i believed it nor do i expect you to

View attachment 32051

1.) No one with a working brain believes in this crap that was written centuries ago

2.) What you have posted is NOT a historical document that can be used as a reference.

1.) No one with a working brain believes in this crap that was written centuries ago

2.) What you have posted is NOT a historical document that can be used as a reference.

it maybe be crap to you, your view, i don't argue that .. your thoughts, your life
dude do you expect me to bring his books , scan and put it up for you ?? Go to the library n read it yourself

it maybe be crap to you, your view, i don't argue that .. your thoughts, your life
dude do you expect me to bring his books , scan and put it up for you ?? Go to the library n read it yourself

These are not only my views, these are basic rules for having history related topics. A trustworthy source is one of the basic things which you have to bring up when making claims.

These are not only my views, these are basic rules for having history related topics. A trustworthy source is one of the basic things which you have to bring up when making claims.
Centuries by Michel Nostradamus this the script, you could find an english version of this in any library.

or you can read up The Compleat Works of Nostradamus or The Prophecies, by M. Michel Nostradamus

Back
Top Bottom