What's new

Narendra Modi is coward and psychopath, says Arvind Kejriwal

I like that someone has the gutts to speak the truth in India at last. Bravo Arvind Kejriwal for telling the truth of the century in India.
Only shows how much you abhor Modi. You don't even have logical argument to hate Modi rather than some artificial feed from your media. Modi was chosen by a country of 1.3bn people. A country of some 180 million should think twice before questioning the rational of choosing Modi.

I think he did the best job and called a spade a spade... what is your porblem
And request you to prove us what and why is something spade? Some Pakistani living in US telling we Indians about our PM. And then you say why world question Pakistanis around the world? It's all about credibility and logic. Have you ever heard an Indian supporting Nawaz Sharif or Imran Khan or some other bloke without having any knowledge? That's the difference.

Untill what ends?
Until Pakistan ends. Ha Ha.

इसे कहते हैं बेगानी शादी में अब्दुला दीवाना |
1012521_544190145635063_2102217274_n.jpg

Facts :

50194502.cms

• There were 14 Raids on Different Locations , Same Time across UP and Delhi
  • The Concerend IAS Officer, a principle Secretary was the Culprit , with an Attached office with the CM
  • Clarified by FM in RS, But Saint AK , like Pappu, would Drag Modi even if he has a word with his wife !

Its Like if the Peon of a CM's Office is arrested, AAPtards would Cry the PM has Done it. WTF ??

Btw, He should have Clarified : Modi Ji is "Coward" on ODD days and Psycopath on EVEN Days !!

I will also like to Add the Full CV of Modi JI :

CWRzVacVEAA50Su.jpg

@GURU DUTT
kejriwal knows that NaMo is in payback mood so does congress and all those who with purpose destroyed last two and cureent parliament sessions more to come and congress know this too very well + the fact they dont have anything to loose further hence want to go down fighting for sake that some day there martydom(or so they think) might just give them a comeback chance ... what NaMo and his team needs to do know is go whole hogg to make them pay very very dearly for all the sins they did in past which NaMo and his team can sucsefully produce some results and show no remose or mercy to these idiots they asked for it themselfs and make media tradfers pay as dearly as NaMo and his team can rest all things will fall in there respective places :coffee:

This is the same guy, when he ran election on the basis of stopping and eleminating corruption but he was the first one to join the highly corrupt Congress.

No man and no man Especially MP OF INDIA should be allowed to call the leader of a nation names. Democracy or not, this should not be tolerated. I sincerely hope they find something on him and the gandhi family. I would like to see entire gandhi family, Arvin, mayawati, so called did lalu and mulayam behind bars for good.

Competition is healthy, but we despretly need new non corrupted blood running for office and no they don't and should not have to agree with Modi everytime. Welfare of India comes first, everything is secondary.

For the freedom of speech, I will much appreciate that :) In democracy everyone should be equal whether PM or a peon. It is just in subcontinent that we believe in such idiotic segregation. Respect has nothing to do with holding public office.
LOL :lol::lol:We know how much you people like sicularism and freedomb of speech
in India :enjoy:

Untill what ends?
Terrorists

This is the same guy, when he ran election on the basis of stopping and eleminating corruption but he was the first one to join the highly corrupt Congress.

No man and no man Especially MP OF INDIA should be allowed to call the leader of a nation names. Democracy or not, this should not be tolerated. I sincerely hope they find something on him and the gandhi family. I would like to see entire gandhi family, Arvin, mayawati, so called did lalu and mulayam behind bars for good.

Competition is healthy, but we despretly need new non corrupted blood running for office and no they don't and should not have to agree with Modi everytime. Welfare of India comes first, everything is secondary.
Come on don't be Intolerant :D

I thought delhiites were luckey people as they are getting free water, free current, free Wi fi, and all kinds of free goods, he has beaten amma in all fields, I thought Delhi's roads will beat Singapore, Delhi's slum dwellers will get a reprieve, I thought Delhi has become lucky with kejri, but what I am seeing is Delhi apart from the parts governed by centre is still a dirty place, no improvement nothing, the only improvement is AAP has become one man dictatorship, all the founders have been removed, and a skinny kejris face is shining and added weight, and has started defending corrupt babu's, the situation of delhites is like a proverb, "aasman se atka khajur(kejri) pe latka"

Come on don't be Intolerant :D

I thought delhiites were luckey people as they are getting free water, free current, free Wi fi, and all kinds of free goods, he has beaten amma in all fields, I thought Delhi's roads will beat Singapore, Delhi's slum dwellers will get a reprieve, I thought Delhi has become lucky with kejri, but what I am seeing is Delhi apart from the parts governed by centre is still a dirty place, no improvement nothing, the only improvement is AAP has become one man dictatorship, all the founders have been removed, and a skinny kejris face is shining and added weight, and has started defending corrupt babu's, the situation of delhites is like a proverb, "aasman se atka khajur(kejri) pe latka"
Man you should visit Delhi, it's like heaven now a days :D:D, at every corner you can see happiness on kejries face on huge hoardings,
Jhadoo is every where, Delhi is so clean that you you could die because of absence of CO2 and dust :partay::partay::partay:

To be Honest,
If Delhi and the People of Delhi Can be Fooled ( Not once but Twice, Consicutively ) , why we are bothered about the Politics / Literacy rate of the Nation especially cry over lalus and Mulayams when even worse are sitting in the Delhi State ?

The Truth is, We have Chosen our own Misery.

1903999_748108891873695_1058790214_n.jpg

Cursing Delhi selectively?
Curse Bihar too to be equitable.
Do some justice to Biharis too?
And those Gujaratis of Modi's native state (lately)
And the coming W Bengal elections where the writing is on the wall.
The list will go on & on with Assam & UP.

This is democracy, people vote as they deem fit.
You don't like it. Fine.
Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong - Murphy's law
But whining wont fetch people anything.
be pragmatic & practical.

I think India was fooled en mass with the following misdeed of none other than Indian PM:

199.png

Did Jaitley lie in Parliament? Kejriwal says docs accessed by CBI not related to probe

Arun_JaitleyDDCA.jpg

The question that raises here is that if CBI took away the documents that Kejriwal has mentioned then did finance minister Arun Jaitley lie in the Parliament when he said that the raid has nothing to do with Delhi's chief minister?

It is notable that DDCA, which was previously under Arun Jaitley is alleged of corruption charges. Kejriwal had accused that CBI raided the CMO because it was looking for files pertaining to the investigation in DDCA involving Arun Jaitley.

'FM lied in the Parliament yesterday," Kejriwal wrote. "Why is Jaitley ji so scared of DDCA probe? What is his role in DDCA scam?" he said in another tweet.

How in 5 years short term Jaitley earned 700 crores that stand out in black and white in his affidavit?

Cursing Delhi selectively?
Curse Bihar too to be equitable.
Do some justice to Biharis too?
And those Gujaratis of Modi's native state (lately)
And the coming W Bengal elections where the writing is on the wall.
The list will go on & on with Assam & UP.

This is democracy, people vote as they deem fit.
You don't like it. Fine.
Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong - Murphy's law
But whining wont fetch people anything.
be pragmatic & practical.

I think India was fooled en mass with the following misdeed of none other than Indian PM:

View attachment 279639

First do some Justice with Your Flags.

First do some Justice with Your Flags.

Above is off-topic, flippant, frivolous, offhand & glib.
Flying off the tangent?
I did not know some people ruffle their own feathers?
Anyway.

Move on..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom