What's new

Narendra Modi is coward and psychopath, says Arvind Kejriwal

67-4.png

sig01.png

NDA walking out from State assembly is ok, but NOT when the opposition does it in Parliament.
Hypocrisy limits exceeded!

jetlo.png

sig09.png

जानिए, DDCA में कैसे खेला गया गड़बड़ का खेल ?

DDCA involved in crores of corruption through fictitious corporations and Jaitley was the President.

How come the top man, who is responsible for putting his last signature on related documents did not know all this?

Sehwag, Bishan Singh Bedi, Gautam Gambhir have come forward against this:

@WAJsal sir,before giving me a negative rating out of the blue have you gone through the post by that bangladeshi poster abusing my P.M. calling him "slimy" or did you cut him some slack just because he is not an Indian like your fellow member Khafee!!Give me as many negative ratings as you can but at least be impartial in your judgement because if i deserve a negative rating then so does that Bangladeshi poster for abusing the head of a state!!

This person does not have respect for his elders.

He must be charged for disrespecting senior citizen.
Lol, so a disgusting Shudra has to be respected by Brahmins. Have you forsaken your religion so much? India will be destroyed for their arrogance and forgetting their faith. Maha Cow is getting angry

Lol, so a disgusting Shudra has to be respected by Brahmins. Have you forsaken your religion so much? India will be destroyed for their arrogance and forgetting their faith. Maha Cow is getting angry
Wow..
Seriously wow....please don't breed.

Wow..
Seriously wow....please don't breed.
His caste is meant to farm or at best own a business, even that is frowned upon. It is his deeds that are the reason for his caste. Do not try to challenge the rule! Modi should never rule

and Kejriwal is not a Brahmin :)
even if he is, he should.

His caste is meant to farm or at best own a business, even that is frowned upon. It is his deeds that are the reason for his caste. Do not try to challenge the rule! Modi should never rule
I repeat..
Never breed....for the sake of humanity, never ever breed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom