What's new

Narendra Modi is coward and psychopath, says Arvind Kejriwal

Modi has been very soft against the opposition who are not letting him work.

Mr Kejriwal have exposed himself big time with such abusive comments

I like that someone has the gutts to speak the truth in India at last. Bravo Arvind Kejriwal for telling the truth of the century in India.
I remember Benazir Bhutto called Nawaz Shariff a DOG in a public rally

i think we did not know that a CM will have enough courage to say the truth in the face of a bully
yes he is a bully and we like him......he is the best PM, aggressive, potent, and smart at the same time and you cannot do anything about it......:azn:

Kejriwal has went full retard, i like PM modi, BJP is like a gang of goondas who have come to save india....:yahoo:and congress party has lost all its credibility and has become more like a third class party or in simple words other party:lol:

yes he is a bully and we like him......he is the best PM, aggressive, potent, and smart at the same time and you cannot do anything about it......:azn:
He can do this

crying-aby-with-hands-on-head-300x256.jpg

crying-babies-need-be-handled-mentally-healthy-mom.jpg

Coward Psycho calling giving his extension Modiji.
Kejri: a brave guy who has no guts no accept even his mistakes. Puts corrupt leaders in power himself but never miss to blame others without proof.
Modi: I can't put everything. Just watch how position and capabilities of India have changed in 18 months.
Executions which were done by congis in 10 years, 70% of them are done every year. :D

@calmDown@ll @XiNiX guys, don't need to get surprised. It's frequent brainfart of Kejri Uncle. :partay:

@war&peace thanks for your suggestion but we know very well who's better. Kejri who didn't anything except blaming others without reason (just corrupt crams) or Modi who's doing new executions for defence, infrastructure, civil development, R&D everyday.
As Indian and Pakistani interests cut each other, leaders good for India will be evil for pkaistan. They want a weakling like NS in India. :devil:

Facts :

50194502.cms

• There were 14 Raids on Different Locations , Same Time across UP and Delhi
  • The Concerend IAS Officer, a principle Secretary was the Culprit , with an Attached office with the CM
  • Clarified by FM in RS, But Saint AK , like Pappu, would Drag Modi even if he has a word with his wife !

Its Like if the Peon of a CM's Office is arrested, AAPtards would Cry the PM has Done it. WTF ??

Btw, He should have Clarified : Modi Ji is "Coward" on ODD days and Psycopath on EVEN Days !!

I will also like to Add the Full CV of Modi JI :

CWRzVacVEAA50Su.jpg

@GURU DUTT
LOL impressive CV

To be Honest,
If Delhi and the People of Delhi Can be Fooled ( Not once but Twice, Consicutively ) , why we are bothered about the Politics / Literacy rate of the Nation especially cry over lalus and Mulayams when even worse are sitting in the Delhi State ?

The Truth is, We have Chosen our own Misery.

1903999_748108891873695_1058790214_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom