What's new

Narendra Modi Closely Related to Adolf Hitler, Jospeh Stalin

having shown you are short on intelligence, you now insist on showing that you are short on manners. what are you good for?

What sort of logic is it that assumes that Wickerman or I have to be from the minorities to dislike Modi? and if we were, does that mean that our position is based on personal benefit? It is precisely this kind of thinking that is a cancer in the country.

I suggest you wash your brains out before continuing to post. You have a ****** mind, and an empty one at that.

Minorities dislikes Modi and its associates its truth and we(Indians) fed up with vote bank politics. Now every Indian dreaming that their state would be like Gujarat , he proved as best CM in India. He having leadership as well as execution abilities ,no corruption charges against him apart from all he is honest man(difficult to find such person in current scenario)all those factors making him as gud candidate for PM election.

But minorities as usual they never bother about country growth and remains to be alien in our society. They will vote according to church/Masjid wish in simple they vote congress for sure. Truth always bitter mate :cheesy:.

You guyz hate modi without even listening to him. See as many speeches of his as u can and u will discover, hes the only leader in India who walks the talk. Who doesnt believe in vote bank politics like congress. He believes in development and wins on that criteria which is superior than any communal vote bank political attitude.

These colorful speeches and the development of Gujrat might be the most lethal weapon of the opposition when Modi becomes PM,my friend.

You guyz hate modi without even listening to him. See as many speeches of his as u can and u will discover, hes the only leader in India who walks the talk. Who doesnt believe in vote bank politics like congress. He believes in development and wins on that criteria which is superior than any communal vote bank political attitude.

Personally as long as Modi is absolved by SC and he is the PM candidate from BJP I will support him.(though personally I am not a huge fan of him but not due to Gujarat). I do not give a hoot whether he has blood in his hands or not after that.

He doesnt hate Hitler because Hitler used a Swastika... Most Indians dont hate Hitler, thats why these shops named "Hitler" are opened all over in India

BBC News - Israeli anger at India clothing shop called Hitler
swastika of hitler is reverse of hindu swastika..swastika was found in indus valley in 2500 b.c which is located in current pakistan where"our" ancestors followed vedic religion..just dont forget that ur not an evolved muslim..ur ancestors were hindus

Whatever one say, one cannot negate the fact that Modi has become too large a figure to be tied down to Gujarat, he can no way be just a CM of a state of India, we can always argue weather he will become PM of India or not but he will surely become an important figure of the central govt. if BJP comes to power. And we all know that when people don't want Sonia Gandhi to become the PM of India, she rules India from behind & is now an authority without accountability, either this or that way Modi will definitely eat his share of the pie. Just to show what a force he has become, this is the India today survey, which shows Modi to come back to power third time:

India Today ORG poll on Gujarat: BJP 128 seats, Congress 48 | DeshGujarat

I mean this is a great achievement for someone to come back to power third time in a row with such a huge majority.

Minorities dislikes Modi and its associates its truth and we(Indians) fed up with vote bank politics. Now every Indian dreaming that their state would be like Gujarat , he proved as best CM in India. He having leadership as well as execution abilities ,no corruption charges against him apart from all he is honest man(difficult to find such person in current scenario)all those factors making him as gud candidate for PM election.

But minorities as usual they never bother about country growth and remains to be alien in our society. They will vote according to church/Masjid wish in simple they vote congress for sure. Truth always bitter mate :cheesy:.

never completely generalize..dont forget there are cast based politics also in india....and yes we need to get rid of them

But minorities as usual they never bother about country growth and remains to be alien in our society. They will vote according to church/Masjid wish in simple they vote congress for sure. Truth always bitter mate .

It is not really because of minorities that the BJP loses. Remember minorities dont make up the vote bank.

You no know truth if truth kick you in road middle. Minorities 15%, cannot win elections. Enough majority hating BJP, you looking, you finding.

Now go back to class.

Personally as long as Modi is absolved by SC and he is the PM candidate from BJP I will support him.(though personally I am not a huge fan of him but not due to Gujarat). I do not give a hoot whether he has blood in his hands or not after that.

I recommend you read Niemoeller tonight. Don't think you won't be affected if this kind of reckless subversion of the rule of law is encouraged.

I am fedup with all these politcians and their dirty politics we need a military rule

I am fedup with all these politcians and their dirty politics we need a military rule

To take the side of neutrality in the face of oppression means you have chosen the side of the oppressor.

Face your fears and stand up, buddy.

It is not really because of minorities that the BJP loses. Remember minorities dont make up the vote bank.

Not all minorities, mate. But a significant lot do.

You no know truth if truth kick you in road middle. Minorities 15%, cannot win elections. Enough majority hating BJP, you looking, you finding.

Now go back to class.

I recommend you read Niemoeller tonight. Don't think you won't be affected if this kind of reckless subversion of the rule of law is encouraged.

Joe sir - I have not indicated any subversion of rule of law. I am pinning my hopes on SC who has done a better job than the supposedly secularist parties(my huge grouse) and SC is my last hope. After that there is no choice for me and I am very practical with things. I would go for Lyndon Johnson theory.

And once Modi is absolved of crimes in SC and if it is a fair one, are you going to hold it against him still?

Not all minorities, mate. But a significant lot do.

That only translates into a few constituencies and a few seats in the parliament. The majority, is what matters. And as we have seen from past elections, except for in 1998 and 99, the Congress has been successful. Largely because they have the majority support. On PDF you might have a lot of educated folks who wanna see a successful India and support Modi (although India's success is not guaranteed under him), but ground realities are different. And people are not so pro-BJP, because of BJP's ideologies that they dont agree with.

Pakistani wants to satisfy their frustration....let them do it......as far is Modi is concern.....he is future PM of India

Thats because they dont know about what Hitler did. They dont teach that in schools. Atleast I didnt come across it in my CBSE syllabus, 14 years ago. Now sure how it is today.

They dont need to know. It is simply not our history which we need to worry about. How about we first start studying of atrocities closer home by invaders that are currently whitewashed for the sake of some mythical communal harmony and then start worrying about what Hitler or Stalin did ?

And once Modi is absolved of crimes in SC and if it is a fair one, are you going to hold it against him still?

Yes. Because the grouse and the slander against Modi is definitely not related to Gujarat riots. It's a larger political ploy to keep him limited to Gujarat by constantly harping on the riots so that the First Family is safe in Delhi. Modi is the only threat even within the BJP to the First Family (the Delhi leadership is largely wimpish and lacks that aggressive attitude at best or is in active collusion with the FF at worst) and the FF recognizes that. The harping against the Guj riots are only a ploy/medium to realize these ulterior political ambitions.

Back
Top Bottom