What's new

N-powered sub Arihant all set to sail out from Vizag

Yes...what else? 4 arihant submarines and 2 Akulas...he just asked how many nuclear submarines we are planning to have...and the answer is six...he never asked if it was SSBN or SSN.

Ok , although the news of 2nd Akula is not confirmed yet .

Russia is missing and probably Israel.

IN plans to operate 5 N-Subs by end of decade.

So this is the reason that Scorpion facing so much delays...???

I am also think that IN might not going to like the local Scorpions like IAF not willing to take Rafael from HAL, all this is the real story which I understand from recent past as IN is fighting with Kochi and other shipyards where as IAF fighting with HAL.

Most probably IAF will going to buy 100-150 Rafaels and big bunch of Grippens too instead of 200 MMRCAs. IN might directly buy 6 scorpions from DCNS.

I am also think that IN might not going to like the local Scorpions like IAF not willing to take Rafael from HAL, all this is the real story which I understand from recent past as IN is fighting with Kochi and other shipyards where as IAF fighting with HAL.

Most probably IAF will going to buy 100-150 Rafaels and big bunch of Grippens too instead of 200 MMRCAs. IN might directly buy 6 scorpions from DCNS.

Are you kidding bro?? All 6 scorpene submarines are already being constructed in India and 4-5 of them are in very advance state of construction.

Are you kidding bro?? All 6 scorpene submarines are already being constructed in India and 4-5 of them are in very advance state of construction.

correct. Scorpion construction and induction is very well on plan, there is no going back. But, IN is seriously contemplating and thereby pushing for AIP version of Scorpion.
IMO, IN wants AIP to be scoped into the current contract with DCNS which is for 6 Subs whereas DCNS is anticipating a fresh follow on order for another 6 Scorpions which will come with AIP and other advance technologies. Let’s hope, we get to consensus with DCNS on agreement to get at least 3 out of 6 Scorpions with AIP and provision for other 3 to be upgraded with AIP in future…

Regarding Grippen, there is no room for even any discussion!

You and your shopping list :undecided:
Ever think of growing up ???
Seriously dude you have 2500+ posts and most of them are like
XXX is going to buy YYY number of ZZZ

- IAF not willing to take Rafael from HAL :woot:
- IN might not going to like Scorpions made in India but will buy from France :woot:
Who told you ???*
Stop pulling out things from ........... Or just prove the dam thing
Stop forcing your dreams on others.
No force will ever buy something because "Mr. Nishan" thinks like that

Back
Top Bottom