What's new

British Navy nuclear sub malfunction plunged vessel into 'danger zone'

You know how much of a foul mouth you are ? You're the most retarded person I know on this forum apart from a few others. Presenting logical arguments is not your forte
How retarded is you slum dog of IQ only 76 to make all the stupid statements of Chinese navy all the time, lol.

How retarded is you slum dog of IQ only 76 to make all the stupid statements of Chinese navy all the time, lol.
it's mostly the low IQ individuals who point out to others , how insecure ! your cheap and vile use of expletives dosen't relect highly on your suppossedly ' superior IQ'

it was HMS Victorious carrying 2 trident MIRV nuclear missiles with 8 nukes each

I am not sure about the above pic but damm

these subs look like rust buckets

they resemble some of the 40 yr old subs operated by china

That is what corrosive sea water does to submarines that have been on long deployments. It is nothing new and doesn't mean they are "rust buckets". PR images that show them in pristine condition are just for that- PR.

That's what you fools are unfortunately.
Again a superior Han Chinese displaying a superior IQ without providing any context! How unfortunate

it was HMS Victorious carrying 2 trident MIRV nuclear missiles with 8 nukes each

I am not sure about the above pic but damm

these subs look like rust buckets

they resemble some of the 40 yr old subs operated by china
That isn't rust

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom