What's new

Myths about the Urdu language

sanskrit is the root of all languages in the world. so not surpprised here

there is nothing called pakistani songs. their music is mostly sufi muslim, which is a common heritage with india. and the classical hindustani singing is a product of current UP culture where both hindu (tansen) and muslims contributed.
so that guy was wrong.

lol what do you mean there is NOTHING CALLED PAKISTANI SONG!!!! are you saying that ATIF ASLAM and RAHAT FATEH ALI are indian now or are they sons of TANSEN?

in pakistan we listen not only indian music but also listen our pakistani music and songs ...... but if u compare both indian and pakistani music we will prefer pakistani music and songs and poetries .....there is no comparison of pakistani music with indians .....
indians are no doubt good in making films and dancing which are watched in pakistan but for music we will always appriciate our pakistani music .............

I don't think it more than 30-40 Pakistani songs that were remade in Bollywood music. And Bollywood is not just 100 songs, the reality is Indian music is more penetration in Pakistan than Pakistani music in India.

It is not about the PAST. It is about the Future and the MOMENTUM of PAKISTANI MUSIC , which is coming like a Tsunami and taking over the South Asian Musical Scene ? Tael ko Dakh - Tael ki Dhar ko Dakh, Bacha...:hitwall:

RANJISH HE SAHI ,DIL DUKHANE K LIYE AIEN HEIN :(

Rahat Fateh Ali Khan & Master Saleem jugalbandi

Last edited by a moderator:
no indian punjabi knows name of alam lohar or other pakistani singers. only nusrat fateh ali khan is famous. but indian punjabi singers even kids know about them in pakistani punjab. by the way many hit songs even hindi ones are sung by india punjabis now a days.

mere bhai i am non punjabi indian and i don't hear any pakistani punjabi song .and i think 99% indian non-punjabi know any thing about by pakistani punjabi songs.mere bhai indian hear only indian punjabi song .we love punjabi songs.:smitten::smitten::smitten:

why indians always bring politics in every things??sindhis have preserved their culture ajrak ,etc but doesnot mean they have resisted urdufication ..infact most of the sindhis like urdu as well ....in universities and college many sindhis also take urdu subject as their cumpulsary subject rather than sindhi subject ......may be u think that sindhis resisted urdufication because they are majority in sindh :lol:

original punjabi song

same song in hindi sung by same singer manak.

we also donot know any single indian punjabi singer ......

ye koi dang k gane hein ????? do u think they are good pounjabi songs :lol:

Back
Top Bottom