What's new

Myths about the Urdu language

why indians always bring politics in every things??sindhis have preserved their culture ajrak ,etc but doesnot mean they have resisted urdufication ..infact most of the sindhis like urdu as well ....in universities and college many sindhis also take urdu subject as their cumpulsary subject rather than sindhi subject ......may be u think that sindhis resisted urdufication because they are majority in sindh :lol:

You misunderstood my comment, learning national language Urdu is something else and Urdufication is something else.

im comparing ur this punjabi song (which i dont like :lol:) with this type of pakistani punjabi singer imrankhan in india

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a response to Indian thieves:

Oh there's plenty more.

Do Pakistani read Punjabi newspapers or do they have Punjabi newspaper in Pakistan?

majority of songs in pakistani wedding n pakistani tv are indian by the way. and once indian sing a song pakistani artist copy it in 3 -4 years and here pakistanis come n say we copied them.. lol

just watch pakistani tube. mojority is our songs toping their charts. n then all these guys copy us n our ways n have audacity of saying we listen to only pakistani song in pakistan.

per acre yeild grains in doulbe in indian punjab than pakistani punjab. we use 4 times the machinery. we use three times the electricity. we live 10 times better and still shameless pakistanis here are saying thy are better in agriculture etc. thing is you are worst than us in any comparison

per acre yeild grains in doulbe in indian punjab than pakistani punjab. we use 4 times the machinery. we use three times the electricity. we live 10 times better and still shameless pakistanis here are saying thy are better in agriculture etc. thing is you are worst than us in any comparison

Oy avda mun na kala kari ja.

I just showed you the evidence and you are going to call us shameless?

Oy koi Indian singer te kak da vi ney Hans Raj toh alawah. :lol:

ya i have understood ur comments ....wat i meant to say is there are many students of B.A in urdu .B.A in sindhi and in punjabi have saved the old languages,poetries ,art by learning hard urdu /sindhi in universities ....... u will be amazed when u listen their language ...which will be entirly diffetrent from today's urdu/sindhis .......aishe students and log to preserve kar sakhte hein by bring these art and language in songs etc baqee kon karega .........:)

then why pakistani dont listen to their singers man.. why use our songs in weddings. use your mujra kawalli and listen haaa hhaa baaa baa thayee thaayee

then why pakistani dont listen to their singers man.. why use our songs in weddings. use your mujra kawalli and listen haaa hhaa baaa baa thayee thaayee

Nobody use music in weddings in villages. Just folk music. You never been to Pakistan, but you just bark, like your Hindu masters have taught you.

they didnt used a single pakistani song in their wedding. first english then punjabi hindi and totally punjabi

Nobody use music in weddings in villages. Just folk music. You never been to Pakistan, but you just bark, like your Hindu masters have taught you.

and nobody listen to that baaaa baaaa gaaaa gaaaa thayeeyah thayeyaaah here man. and punjabi songs sells everywhere even in uk and usa they song indian punjabi songs in clubs. what does that mean. that means punjabi songs and music is liked by everyone

pakistani hired sikh bhangra dancers for their wedding.

^

****** wedding. Saday ney edan karday.

Shaddi in Pakistan:

what they do in your weddings man. watch madari dance or just do anything just kbol kbol and wedding ho gayee. ah v koyee zindgee ya

Back
Top Bottom