What's new

Myths about the Urdu language

once a pakistani diplomat visited khalsa college amritsar and started his lecture in urdu instead of punjabi. when he used words like mare "ahle khana" bhi anah chahti this etc everyone laughed. and here are pakistanis saying sikhs ask them to speak in urdu. are these people born liars. in whole of his army life my dad couldnt speak even hindi properly with others.

Actually if you ask Pakistani Punjabis to give a speech in Punjabi, they can't do it because they have reduced Punjabi to a level of slang language only to used for Punjabi jokes and only Urdu is considered as a language for formal use.

Whereas in India Punjabi is seen as two forms:- a formal language for administrative use and medium of education as well as promoting Punjabi music.

yaar yeh SANKHYA kaun hai??? koi nayi actress???

Sankhya means counting.

Actually if you ask Pakistani Punjabis to give a speech in Punjabi, they can't do it because they have reduced Punjabi to a level of slang language only to used for Punjabi jokes and only Urdu is considered as a language for formal use.

Whereas in India Punjabi is seen as two forms:- a formal language for administrative use and medium of education as well as promoting Punjabi music.

Sankhya means counting.

a lot of these pakistani consider arabic as worlds best language and wanna replace urdu. some wanna replace urdu with persian. slaves will always be slaves. lot of pakistani wanna live in kalipa with arab as their leader.

Ah finally someone spoke truth. Spoken Urdu is more close to indian language than arabic.

a lot of these pakistani consider arabic as worlds best language and wanna replace urdu. some wanna replace urdu with persian. slaves will always be slaves. lot of pakistani wanna live in kalipa with arab as their leader.

slaves i thought you just agreed that for almost 400 years SIKHS were ruled by moghuls & BRITISH before that they were ruled by Afghans! now they are ruled by hindus! so who is a slave i think everyone knows:wave:

Sankhya means counting.

this is what a fact or your opinon??? IF FACT PLEASE PUT SOME PROOF!

as for music in Pakistan i think Punjabi music is still very hit and so are punjabi movies!

PLEASE DON'T SAY THINGS YOU DON'T HAVE AN IDEA ABOUT!

PAKISTANI PUNJAB is way ahead of indian PUNJAB in terms of agriculture,politics & militaraliy!

slaves i thought you just agreed that for almost 400 years SIKHS were ruled by moghuls & BRITISH before that they were ruled by Afghans! now they are ruled by hindus! so who is a slave i think everyone knows:wave:

this is what a fact or your opinon??? IF FACT PLEASE PUT SOME PROOF!

as for music in Pakistan i think Punjabi music is still very hit and so are punjabi movies!

PLEASE DON'T SAY THINGS YOU DON'T HAVE AN IDEA ABOUT!

PAKISTANI PUNJAB is way ahead of indian PUNJAB in terms of agriculture,politics & militaraliy!

You guys listen mostly to Indian Punjabi music as your lollywood songs don't have that quality. And why you resort to religion based attack when you don't have words to prove your point.

You guys listen mostly to Indian Punjabi music as your lollywood songs don't have that quality. And you resort to religion based attack when you don't have words to prove your point.

so basically you couldn't prove what you stated as a FACT could you? neither could you prove that indian PUNJAB is BETTER than PAKISTANI punjab!

as for PAKISTANI PUNJABI MUSIC! atif aslam,arif lohar, nusrart fateh ali khan all sang punjabi song! & sang urdu songs for INDIAN MOVIES! so does that state that your country has no quality & class????

please argue something sensible! you hire our guys to sing URDU songs for you then you say urdu is bad? how stupid!

Pakistani Punjab is way ahead of Indian Punjab. :rofl::rofl:

Shall I post the videos to prove you wrong. :lol:

i have heard many pakistani and indian punjabi songs and music .....pakistan punjabi songs are better than indian songs ...even india has stolen the pakistani music in the past ....pakistani songs and music and the language,poetry which is used in songs are always better than indian songs ....

no doubt Pakistani Punjab is way ahead of Indian Punjab................

thread is about URDU! these indian punjabis should stop trying to DERAIL IT & turning it into a PUNJABI thread!

men hun mashoor ishaq bazi by abida parveen:

more than 900 pakistani songs music has been stolen by indians

Last edited by a moderator:
i have heard many pakistani and indian punjabi songs and music .....pakistan punjabi songs are better than indian songs ...even india has stolen the pakistani music in the past ....pakistani songs and music and the language,poetry which is used in songs are always better than indian songs ....

no doubt Pakistani Punjab is way ahead of Indian Punjab................

I don't think it more than 30-40 Pakistani songs that were remade in Bollywood music. And Bollywood is not just 100 songs, the reality is Indian music is more penetration in Pakistan than Pakistani music in India.

Kiran is a sanskrit word? It's also a name in arabic.
sanskrit is the root of all languages in the world. so not surpprised here

I don't think it more than 30-40 Pakistani songs that were remade in Bollywood music. And Bollywood is not just 100 songs, the reality is Indian music is more penetration in Pakistan than Pakistani music in India.
there is nothing called pakistani songs. their music is mostly sufi muslim, which is a common heritage with india. and the classical hindustani singing is a product of current UP culture where both hindu (tansen) and muslims contributed.
so that guy was wrong.

Back
Top Bottom