What's new

Myanmar forces plant land mines along Bangladesh border: BGB

we tried by actually shooting people dead... did it work?
who will collect dead bodies after mine blast?

i do not mind if they get killed for crossing border illegally, i have only issue is BSF cross the border and take people from BD. Let those dead bodies over there, i do not care :coffee:

Myanmar should stop provoking the sleeping giant that Bangladesh is.

38775853.jpg

i do not mind if they get killed for crossing border illegally, i have only issue is BSF cross the border and take people from BD. Let those dead bodies over there, i do not care :coffee:

why would bsf go inside bd and kill and take body, do they eat bd people or what?
dont trust bd news, they lie.. or tell other people's lie...

If I am a smuggler and dont return home, that is what my family will tell..

Myanmar should stop provoking the sleeping giant that Bangladesh is.

Evil Myanmar is testing the Patience of Her Excellency The Great Her Majesty Madam PM Sheikh Hasina Wajid Ji.

They don't know that on the one hand she is Hasina of Good Times!!

But on the other hand she shed Pasina of her Enemies in Bad Times.

Let the war be forced on BD, Myanmar will see a regime change & Rohingyas will rule Myanmar!!

Evil Myanmar is testing the Patience of Her Excellency The Great Her Majesty Madam PM Sheikh Hasina Wajid Ji.

They don't know that on the one hand she is Hasina of Good Times!!

But on the other hand she shed Pasina of her Enemies in Bad Times.

Let the war be forced on BD, Myanmar will see a regime change & Rohingyas will rule Myanmar!!

Keep your personal love and affection to SHW private :lol:

I respect Her Excellency from deep inside my heart for the tremendous work she has done in making BD a SUPA POWA in just 5 years time.

naaaaaaaaaaaa .. it is synonym of India... meet the kitty paw.
443.jpg

Myanmar will tremble when a F-7BGI will be flying over her capital Naypyidaw, bombing the hell out of it.

BREAKING NEWS

Her Excellency Madam PM The Great Sheikh Hasina Wajid Ji has recently warned India/MMS in the Rohingyas/Myanmar Issue - "Either you are with us or against us, if India is not supporting BD, than BD will Bomb New Delhi to stone age" :cray:

MMS has called an emergency Cabinet meet to look into this matter.

Myanmar will tremble when a F-7BGI will be flying over her capital Naypyidaw, bombing the hell out of it.

BREAKING NEWS

Her Excellency Madam PM The Great Sheikh Hasina Wajid Ji has recently warned India/MMS in the Rohingyas/Myanmar Issue - "Either you are with us or against us, if India is not supporting BD, than BD will Bomb New Delhi to stone age" :cray:

MMS has called an emergency Cabinet meet to look into this matter.

yea , true it is great concern for India when Indian defence is facing problem with its equipment regular basis like this..

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...ts-t-72-tanks-barrels-cause-concern-army.html :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom