What's new

Myanmar forces plant land mines along Bangladesh border: BGB

I will tell you why now I cant think big . I need to sleep now , the impairment of cognitive function resulting from sleep deprivation is showing now :D . Interesting to know though about the corridor , was that the one the US supported yesterday , I do not remember properly ? I need things from Ebay , goddammit , only I cant pay for them with my empty Paypal and cant transfer money from here . :P

Novus Ordo Seclorum ? :lol:

A new age indeed...ooh no..the US wants us to the link the current I-B-T corridor with BD..numbnut yanks can get better access in BD ports and they love a free ride. BUT the BDians don't want us there..hard enough to get our own transit.:angel:

@Secur Goodnight brother..may you be visited by a hundred good looking women in your dreams..followed by a hundred ugly one's for contrast..try and do justice to all of them. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
A new age indeed...ooh no..the US wants us to the link the current I-B-T corridor with BD..numbnut yanks can get better access in BD ports and they love a free ride. BUT the BDians don't want us there..hard enough to get our own transit.:angel:

Widely quoted by Mullahs as ' The new secular order ' :D . I see , the US has special favor to bestow on Bangladesh !

The Bangladeshis get the fees for the transit , why would they complain ?

@Secur Goodnight brother..may you be visited by a hundred good looking women in your dreams..followed by a hundred ugly one's for contrast..try and do justice to all of them. :D

Gather ye rosebuds while ye may as they told me ! :D

Feast like there's no tomorrow even in dreams , huh ? :lol:

Good night , Joy Bangla !

Last edited by a moderator:
Widely quoted by Mullahs as ' The new secular order ' :D . I see , the US has special favor to bestow on Bangladesh !

The Bangladeshis get the fees for the transit , why would they complain ?

THE US IS NOT IN THE HABIT OF PAYING..unless you want to fight their wars for them. :angel:

Currently the BDians are in love with the yanks..wait till the yanks get it in their heads that they want to use BD ports for trade with Burma..and watch the tears flow.

People tend to forget...yanks mean business.

Back
Top Bottom