What's new

Myanmar first country to purchase JF-17 Thunder from Pakistan

Best to help is different thing.

Even India providing best to help to Indonesia for there SUs fleet. All the MRO of Indonesian SUs is done in Nasik.
no offence but india is having difficulty with its su30 mki. don't get me wrong its a very capable airframe. but it's built by idiots no offence. when Russia and india first signed for the su30 Russia provided some su30's fully assembled and they have not had any problems . but with indian/HAL made jets thats where problems starting to come. indian su30 has had engine failure/difficulty , fly by wire problems, automatic ejection of the pilot which led to the jet crashing.

where as example Indonesian su30 have not had a problem because there are Russian built. the point i am making is that your good at providing services such as subcontracting parts example Malaysian su30 canards, but not good at wholly manufacturing whole systems. sorry if it may sound harsh but thats how i see it, and no, i am not no rookie i am defence researcher at king's college London 1st year

no offence but india is having difficulty with its su30 mki. don't get me wrong its a very capable airframe. but it's built by idiots no offence. when Russia and india first signed for the su30 Russia provided some su30's fully assembled and they have not had any problems . but with indian/HAL made jets thats where problems starting to come. indian su30 has had engine failure/difficulty , fly by wire problems, automatic ejection of the pilot which led to the jet crashing.
The problem is with older versions, which bought off the shelf. And yes there is problem of inbase maintenance and repair. For even a single fault, they have send plane back to Nashik.

Okey if you see but hurt. Then it is.

By saying 3 times a day, wont change some realities. All the guarantees China going to provide, no sane Air Force in world ask the guarantees from the 2nd party.

And all the weaponry China going to provide for FC-1, not Pakistan.

On other note, go to Baidu, use google translator, and check the Burma AF testing FC-1 or JF-17 since 2011.

Who supplied this FC-1? Kamra or China.
firstly is chengdu that makes the planes in china secondly both china and Pakistan work together to provide the best possible service to clients. i doubt they fight over who going to be sending the jets for testing or where who's going to make the jets. its a joint effort.

:china::pakistan::dance3::dance3:

Nah, he is in pain.
be nice

firstly is chengdu that makes the planes in china secondly both china and Pakistan work together to provide the best possible service to clients. i doubt they fight over who going to be sending the jets for testing or where who's going to make the jets. its a joint effort.

be nice
This matters alot.

The deal will be signed with Pakistan or China? If with Pakistan, then a different deal will be signed for weapon package with China?

Who do the mid life upgrades? China or Pakistan?

The problem is with older versions, which bought off the shelf. And yes there is problem of inbase maintenance and repair. For even a single fault, they have send plane back to Nashik.
i do stand firm by what i said by Hal being incapable of producing quality airframes. just a while ago a BAE hawk made by Hal crashed because of quality. also your popular exported hal helicopters are not doing so good either in Ecuador. also what proof do you have of early Russian air frames crashing source? also with Dassault with the 126 rafale deal hal wanted a guarantee of quality by Dassault refused on the grounds of having concerns of the company building them.

Screen Shot 2015-07-10 at 15.05.13.png

Screen Shot 2015-07-10 at 15.11.10.png

i do stand firm by what i said by Hal being incapable of producing quality airframes. just a while ago a BAE hawk made by Hal crashed because of quality. also your popular exported hal helicopters are not doing so good either in Ecuador. also what proof do you have of early Russian air frames crashing source? also with Dassault with the 126 rafale deal hal wanted a guarantee of quality by Dassault refused on the grounds of having concerns of the company building them.

View attachment 236503

View attachment 236504
Arre yaar, after crash its very easy to blame HAL for QA/QC. But also very easy to bypass for building inhose maintenance facilities on airbase. For which IAF asking budget since 2011.

This matters alot.

The deal will be signed with Pakistan or China? If with Pakistan, then a different deal will be signed for weapon package with China?

Who do the mid life upgrades? China or Pakistan?
the image i posted earlier should answer your question, Pakistan will be providing maintenance and servicing. weapons will obviously come from china. with midlife upgrades it depends on the contract. i think it will be Pakistan because PAC has the ability to produce 25 jets annually but is only producing 16 so the 9 not being built that could be built will most like be built for Burma and also china is too busy making 50 more jet for Pakistan so production and midlife upgrades with moss likely be in Pakistan. remember the jf17 is for Pakistan specific. china does not need the jf17 china early provided financing and huge amount of support.

the image i posted earlier should answer your question, Pakistan will be providing maintenance and servicing. weapons will obviously come from china. with midlife upgrades it depends on the contract. i think it will be Pakistan because PAC has the ability to produce 25 jets annually but is only producing 16 so the 9 not being built that could be built will most like be built for Burma and also china is too busy making 50 more jet for Pakistan so production and midlife upgrades with moss likely be in Pakistan. remember the jf17 is for Pakistan specific. china does not need the jf17 china early provided financing and huge amount of support.

Arre bhai, I am not asking about MRO. Definitely all fleets of JF-17 in other forces arrive in Pakistan for MRO in future, and from which Pakistan going to make lot of money.

And actually no one knows the contract will be sign with Pakistan or China for building aircraft. Or who do the mid life upgrade.

Arre yaar, after crash its very easy to blame HAL for QA/QC. But also very easy to bypass for building inhose maintenance facilities on airbase. For which IAF asking budget since 2011.
firstly what does "Arre yaar" mean? it is offensive? the problems are structural and would require large facilities to amend the problems the facility would be a large hangar

firstly what does "Arre yaar" mean? it is offensive? the problems are structural and would require large facilities to amend the problems the facility would be a large hangar
Do you find any IAF crash, that happened because of compromise of structural integrity?

Arre bhai, I am not asking about MRO. Definitely all fleets of JF-17 in other forces arrive in Pakistan for MRO in future, and from which Pakistan going to make lot of money.

And actually no one knows the contract will be sign with Pakistan or China for building aircraft. Or who do the mid life upgrade.
that question deserves an answer which would be both Pakistan and china as its a JOINT program. and midlife upgrades nobody knows it may be even done in Burma with with Pakistani or Chinese assistance other or both. but i doubt that matters. lets say for example Pakistan do the midlife upgrades the upgrade is the exact same that will be done in china. so it would depend on who is available to do it first of whether Burma specified who it wants.

Do you find any IAF crash, that happened because of compromise of structural integrity?
i am not saying they is a structural related crash it was just a hypothetical scenario. seriously what does "Arre bhai" mean?

Myanmar where thousands Muslims burnt alive by buddhists.
we live in a very cruel world. and mostly people would rather sell weapons and get money then do nothing but complain.

What happen to the Myanmar troll who keep saying JF-17 is crap? :P
I still stand by my assessment. I guess I'm resigned to the situation and will keep reminding myself the JF-17 is better than our second string F-7's which it will be replacing. Still hope we get some Russian built planes to beef up the first string.

I still stand by my assessment. I guess I'm resigned to the situation and will keep reminding myself the JF-17 is better than our second string F-7's which it will be replacing. Still hope we get some Russian built planes to beef up the first string.

Trust the professional decision of your airforce. They know better.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom