What's new

Myanmar first country to purchase JF-17 Thunder from Pakistan

Good for pak on your first sale of JF17, congrats!

However it is rather hilarious to see that you lot are angry at BD. BD has never expressed much interest on JF17 and we would never consider buying an untested platform. BD will buy from China/Russia as finances allow as it has always said.

Current BD govt position is anti-Pakistani without doubt but these bluster for internal public consumption do not affect strategic considerations.

Be happy that you lot have found a buyer, there is no reason to bring BD into it.
yo, first find out why we are saying so, then opening yr mouth.

And what has Bangladesh accomplished in the last 30 years?

Aside from turning your sons and daughters into slaves for foreign countries.

Sir,

That is not appropriate.

Good for pak on your first sale of JF17, congrats!

However it is rather hilarious to see that you lot are angry at BD. BD has never expressed much interest on JF17 and we would never consider buying an untested platform. BD will buy from China/Russia as finances allow as it has always said.

Current BD govt position is anti-Pakistani without doubt but these bluster for internal public consumption do not affect strategic considerations.

Be happy that you lot have found a buyer, there is no reason to bring BD into it.

Hi,

Pakistanis are acting brainless. Bangladesh should never have been offered this aircraft-----. Pakistanis----when they get carried away---they don't think right----.

I would not sell this aircraft to Bangladesh----. The decision to offer was absolutely on the verge of being stupid and thoughtless.

Sir,

That is not appropriate.
It is a simple question. He is questioning our successes so i'm simply asking him to share his. Seems pretty fair to me.

Judging by the latest response, i don't think he has much to say.

Wese ye Indians aur Bagalis kitne chote dil ke log hain.

Sir,

That is not appropriate.

Hi,

Pakistanis are acting brainless. Bangladesh should never have been offered this aircraft-----. Pakistanis----when they get carried away---they don't think right----.

I would not sell this aircraft to Bangladesh----. The decision to offer was absolutely on the verge of being stupid and thoughtless.
i was about to reply but you just said my words. I have no idea why Pakistan offered JF17 to Bangladesh. I just cant comprehend this.Selling it to Bangladesh will be like shooting yourself.Years of hard work and all the technology know how will go down the drain, when your adversary can have easy access to it be if JF17 or tanks.

The Thunder is no problem for BAF or our Air Def. The FFs fighting the Burmese, including the Rohingya Mujahids, will be facing this. From what we hear in FATA the Thunder Blk I didn't become so popular to PAF pilots. We will have to wait and see if Burma has made a Blunder after the aircraft comes in the cross-hair of FF MANPADs.

What happen to the Myanmar troll who keep saying JF-17 is crap? :P

must be having a heart attack somewhere..

The Thunder is no problem for BAF or our Air Def. The FFs fighting the Burmese, including the Rohingya Mujahids, will be facing this. From what we hear in FATA the Thunder Blk I didn't become so popular to PAF pilots. We will have to wait and see if Burma has made a Blunder after the aircraft comes in the cross-hair of FF MANPADs.

it was rarely used and that too for launching dumb bombs, not smart ammunition adn had pretty accurate deliveries. it is still used form time to time but not often. Falcons are mostly used in that region along with Sniper pod. Burraq and Shahpar are also frequently used. Where did you hear PAF was not satisfied with it? You are a professional so stop spreading rumors.

must be having a heart attack somewhere..

it was rarely used and that too for launching dumb bombs, not smart ammunition adn had pretty accurate deliveries. it is still used form time to time but not often. Falcons are mostly used in that region along with Sniper pod. Burraq and Shahpar are also frequently used. Where did you hear PAF was not satisfied with it? You are a professional so stop spreading rumors.

1.No rumors here. My source is quite authentic.

2. Burmese generals are corrupt to the bone. There is no set evaluation procedure for new inductions. All pretty much depends on the whims of the general who is more interested in the kickback. I suspect a smart Pakistani salesman has sold PAF rejects, ie Blk I, to the Burmese.

Any security aspect issues, Indian military is known to be pretty close to Myanmar.
hehe .. that was flattering
no seriously

its hardly a secret its an open source platform and even Indian commentators got to sit in its simulators in Dubai show. there is nothing unique or revolutionary that ought to be kept a secret. India can get it from Bangladesh or any future buyer including Myanmar but you would know that export version will differ from the domestic one although will give a fair idea where the aeroplane stands.
but it seems like it doesn't bother PAF much (at the moment) as its not its front line fighter and there is nothing secret about its avionics or weapons and engine. LCA on the other hand is a mystery and we want to see it fly in foreign airshows.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom