What's new

Myanmar first country to purchase JF-17 Thunder from Pakistan

Hi,

International Geo-politics is not all white and back

It is'nt. Its simply a thread on PDF about a sale of JF-17s to Myanmar. Neither Black nor White, so stealthy that it must be the Block 3 version of the aircraft which must be getting sold.

It is'nt. Its simply a thread on PDF about a sale of JF-17s to Myanmar. Neither Black nor White, so stealthy that it must be the Block 3 version of the aircraft which must be getting sold.
Thank you for the bright in sight :) you are a couple of week late but,, anyway,,, this post have words of a genius!! Thanks. Now do come back if you have something positive to share.

@Capt.Popeye I just did,, you missed it?? Here have a go again

Thank you for the bright in sight :) you are a couple of week late but,, anyway,,, this post have words of a genius!! Thanks. Now do come back if you have something positive to share.

Now for you then, since you missed something.....
Why dude; you have something "BRIGHTER" to share? :what:
Maybe.... considering that you are a label-wallah ? :what:
So now ?

I did,
Now do come back if you have something positive to share.

I guess it was much better then what you cam with in the first post.

REFRAIN FROM STUPID TROLL, You have been here for quite some time. If you have something good to share do it, else there is no need to waste your and other members time.

Well it shouldn't have been done at this time!!!

Jf-17 to ab or countries b purchase kr rahey han lakin sawal ye hai k TEJAS AKA TEJA BHAI ko b kisi ny purchase kia abi tak ?

HI,
Your post is reflective of either your sheer ignorance or lack of comprehension ability in judging the politics surrounding the proposed sale

Back
Top Bottom