What's new

Myanmar first country to purchase JF-17 Thunder from Pakistan

PAF should offer all of the air systems they used to make to Myanmar also same for the Army and Navy.

1.No rumors here. My source is quite authentic.

2. Burmese generals are corrupt to the bone. There is no set evaluation procedure for new inductions. All pretty much depends on the whims of the general who is more interested in the kickback. I suspect a smart Pakistani salesman has sold PAF rejects, ie Blk I, to the Burmese.
actually no the burmese are getting block 2s and because it going to be around 2017 they may get about 2 twin seaters as well as the first twin seater is due to be rolled out in 2016

This JF 17 thunder sale is a dent in Indian prospects and relations to Myanmar.

Great Geopolitical and strategic move by Pakistan.

Is Pakistan/CHina comfortable selling to Mynamar. There were quite a few threads here about opression of muslims in Myanmar.

Pakistan/China? Or China only, because only China demonstrating the FC-1 to Burmese AF since 2011.

Pakistan/China? Or China only, because only China demonstrating the FC-1 to Burmese AF since 2011.

CAC has closed assembly line. Only kamra has them so any export orders will be prepared at kamra and soon at the new plant at nawabshah

1.No rumors here. My source is quite authentic.

2. Burmese generals are corrupt to the bone. There is no set evaluation procedure for new inductions. All pretty much depends on the whims of the general who is more interested in the kickback. I suspect a smart Pakistani salesman has sold PAF rejects, ie Blk I, to the Burmese.

Seriously, your source needs a reality check big time. Pat is quite satisfied with blk 1 but the blk 2 is an incremental systems level improvement from radar to ECW to weapons and IFR. A natural progression in the making.

they were in Pakistan too and they get the Demonstration here too detailed demonstration At Pakistan Aeronautical Complex Kamra

From demonstration, I mean in country demonstration. And only China sending FC-1 to Burma for testing purposes.

CAC has closed assembly line. Only kamra has them so any export orders will be prepared at kamra and soon at the new plant at nawabshah
Seriously?

Okey, let say like most of Pakistanis saying, and taking the pride of some others hard work, but still I have questions for you.

From where Burma going to import weaponry? From Pakistan?
Who going to provide the guarantees on aircraft? Pakistan?
In future, who provide the mid-life upgrades?Pakistan?
Who hold the IPRs of JF-17? Pakistan?

From demonstration, I mean in country demonstration. And only China sending FC-1 to Burma for testing purposes.

Seriously?

Okey, let say like most of Pakistanis saying, and taking the pride of some others hard work, but still I have questions for you.

From where Burma going to import weaponry? From Pakistan?
Who provide the guarantees on aircraft? Pakistan?
In future, who provide the mid-life upgrades?Pakistan?
Who hold the IPRs of JF-17? Pakistan?

All I see in your post is sheer butt hurt nothing else. Whether Pakistan or China why is your arse on fire?? CAC is not making any jf-17s for three years and Pakistan being a major partner has the right to all guarantees and documentation,weapon integration courtesy kamra test batch and supportability . now sleep tight as two countries have thunders in your neighborhood.

All I see in your post is sheer butt hurt nothing else. Whether Pakistan or China why is your are on fire?? CAC is not making any jf-17s for three years and Pakistan being a major partner has the right to all guarantees and documentation,weapon integration courtesy kamra test batch and supportability . now sleep tight as two countries have thunders in your neighborhood.

Okey if you see but hurt. Then it is.

By saying 3 times a day, wont change some realities. All the guarantees China going to provide, no sane Air Force in world ask the guarantees from the 2nd party.

And all the weaponry China going to provide for FC-1, not Pakistan.

now sleep tight as two countries have thunders in your neighborhood.

On other note, go to Baidu, use google translator, and check the Burma AF testing FC-1 or JF-17 since 2011.

Who supplied this FC-1? Kamra or China.

jf17.png

that should answer some of you questions

Okey if you see but hurt. Then it is.

By saying 3 times a day, wont change some realities. All the guarantees China going to provide, no sane Air Force in world ask the guarantees from the 2nd party.

And all the weaponry China going to provide for FC-1, not Pakistan.

On other note, go to Baidu, use google translator, and check the Burma AF testing FC-1 or JF-17 since 2011.

Who supplied this FC-1? Kamra or China.

:china::pakistan::dance3::dance3:

View attachment 236490

that should answer some of you questions

Nah, he is in pain.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom