What's new

Myanmar first country to purchase JF-17 Thunder from Pakistan

:rofl:

Alright I m in pain. But ask this question for your own research on internet.

You wont need to reveal this here. But seriously those questions are real.
Na bhai. Iam in full agreement with you. JFT is a crap plane worse than the mig 21s that you fly. It is no comparison to the mighty Tejas whiich is so mighty we cañt even see it. Now that I have tried my best to alleviate your pain please go back to wherewver you have come from and relax. Too much excitement can be bad for you. So take a chill pill and go sing ths praise of mighty IAF and Tejas in the relevant forum.
Araz

Na bhai. Iam in full agreement with you. JFT is a crap plane worse than the mig 21s that you fly. It is no comparison to the mighty Tejas whiich is so mighty we cañt even see it. Now that I have tried my best to alleviate your pain please go back to wherewver you have come from and relax. Too much excitement can be bad for you. So take a chill pill and go sing ths praise of mighty IAF and Tejas in the relevant forum.
Araz
remind me why did the IAf reject the tejas and why did it take so long
Screen Shot 2015-07-10 at 16.06.13.png

Screen Shot 2015-07-10 at 16.04.41.png

Okey if you see but hurt. Then it is.

By saying 3 times a day, wont change some realities. All the guarantees China going to provide, no sane Air Force in world ask the guarantees from the 2nd party.
The agreement has been made between Myanmar and pakistan, not china and Myanmar.
And all the weaponry China going to provide for FC-1, not Pakistan.
It makes no difference.

On other note, go to Baidu, use google translator, and check the Burma AF testing FC-1 or JF-17 since 2011.

Who supplied this FC-1? Kamra or China.
Myanmar air force chief and engineers have visited kamra several times and conducted detalied eveluations of JF.

1.No rumors here. My source is quite authentic.

2. Burmese generals are corrupt to the bone. There is no set evaluation procedure for new inductions. All pretty much depends on the whims of the general who is more interested in the kickback. I suspect a smart Pakistani salesman has sold PAF rejects, ie Blk I, to the Burmese.

So what is the procurement procedure for the bangladeshi air force that makes them select the F-7 EVERY TIME?

This matters alot.

The deal will be signed with Pakistan or China? If with Pakistan, then a different deal will be signed for weapon package with China?

Who do the mid life upgrades? China or Pakistan?
Deal has been signed with pakistan. Weapon package is no big issue. Myanmar enjoys good military relations with both china and pakistan.

MLU of jf17 will be needed after 2 decade. Dont worry about it now. Definately kamra will provide MLU when ever it is needed as china dont operate jf17.

I still stand by my assessment. I guess I'm resigned to the situation and will keep reminding myself the JF-17 is better than our second string F-7's which it will be replacing. Still hope we get some Russian built planes to beef up the first string.
So you are the troll? :lol: Go brush up your Myanmar JF-17 knowledge to stop further embarrassment of your country.

I still stand by my assessment. I guess I'm resigned to the situation and will keep reminding myself the JF-17 is better than our second string F-7's which it will be replacing. Still hope we get some Russian built planes to beef up the first string.
China has the cheap finance. Its hard to beat that.

Why am I a troll? Why doesn't the PLAAF induct some FC-1's?
They have different priority. JF17 has always been tailor made according to paf reauirementm plaaf and paf have different strategy and requirements.

:rofl:

Alright I m in pain. But ask this question for your own research on internet.

You wont need to reveal this here. But seriously those questions are real.

Pakistan is giving them Jets obviously weapons are not free with jets Myanmar has to pay for that to jets from Pakistan and Weapons from China with more money

This matters alot.

The deal will be signed with Pakistan or China? If with Pakistan, then a different deal will be signed for weapon package with China?

Who do the mid life upgrades? China or Pakistan?

the deal will be signed by Pakistan it was PAF plane that was in Paris not FC-1 let them reach in mid life you will see who will upgrade them

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom