What's new

Myanmar denies Indian Army soldiers killed rebels inside its territory

One thing is clear.
Either Myanmar is back tracking or Indians have invented a blatant lie.
If any such Op was conducted inside Myanmar,then it had to be with the complete mutual understanding,knowledge and cooperation of both countries' govt and militaries.
One of them is really cooking things.

Which one do you think could it be ;)

Myanmar is lying , india is telling the truth , it was a cross border raid that india did many kilometers into Myanmar and in fact india now has setup monitoring outposts inside Myanmar to check movement across the border

Are you backtracking? You all were saying it was inside mayanmar with their consent.

I have posted the link in my previous post ... I have not back tracked from what I have said.

The operation took place at Indo-Myanmar border with the consent of Myanmar authorities. Myanmar only clarified that there is no operation deep inside their territory.

I have posted the link in my previous post ... I have not back tracked from what I have said.

The operation took place at Indo-Myanmar border with the consent of Myanmar authorities. Myanmar only clarified that there is not operation deep inside their territory.

Look at the other threads, all stated that the operations were INSIDE Myanmar.

What else are they suppose to say?

Yes terrorist were hiding Mayanmar, and we did nothing about it and then we let our sovereignity be encroached first by terrorist outfits and then Indian army?

However important point to note is they haven't released an official statement even two days after the operation....just a facebook post..there is always a plausible deniability with using social media..if things go sour..one can claim..not our account!!

A very embarrassing situation now, this is the result when all the ministers, MP'S beat drums about the things which should not be publicized. Operations have been launched in 1996, 2003 and in 2006 it was in middle of Burma but that govt did not beat the drum like the present govt

Immature behavior of Govt led by PM and many senior ministers of this govt. They need to start behaving like a govt and not like a opposition party they were an year ago

A very embarrassing situation now, this is the result when all the ministers, MP'S beat drums about the things which should not be publicized. Operations have been launched in 1996, 2003 and in 2006 it was in middle of Burma but that govt did not beat the drum like the present govt

Immature behavior of Govt led by PM and many senior ministers of this govt. They need to start behaving like a govt and not like a opposition party they were an year ago

Finally a sensible Indian, a very rare breed.

Common have some shame.
Atleast have some.

What do you mean?

The operation took place at Indo-Myanmar border with the consent of Myanmar authorities. Myanmar only clarified that there is not operation deep inside their territory.

Simple question to you:

Did the operation take place inside Myanamar territory (no matter how deep)?

A simple Yes or No will do.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom