What's new

My posts are decreasing!!!!!!

After reaching to 2000 posts my posts suddenly decreases , First i reached 2000 posts today morning then suddenly after reaching 2000 posts they decreased to 1995 then again after posting 5 more posts they reached to 2000 then again after 1 minute or so my posts count again decreased to 1999.

What is going on

It happens due to posts get deleted. Sometimes, moderators delete the entire thread. If you had posts in those deleted threads, that will decrease your post count.

It happens due to posts get deleted. Sometimes, moderators delete the entire thread. If you had posts in those deleted threads, that will decrease your post count.

Hm i know it SMR

After reaching to 2000 posts my posts suddenly decreases , First i reached 2000 posts today morning then suddenly after reaching 2000 posts they decreased to 1995 then again after posting 5 more posts they reached to 2000 then again after 1 minute or so my posts count again decreased to 1999.

What is going on

I think I know what happened !

It must be those Indian users pressured the MODs to delete a lot of your post claiming that there were "anti-Indian" articles !

I think I know what happened !

It must be those Indian users pressured the MODs to delete a lot of your post claiming that there were "anti-Indian" articles !

lol

BTW how do you know i post anti india articles? i never did so atleast not posted any anti-india article , yeah had arguments but not articles

It was me, I did it. :P

That's it ! I have to ban you ! LOL LOL

lol

BTW how do you know i post anti india articles? i never did so atleast not posted any anti-india article , yeah had arguments but not articles

I mean Indian users often claim articles that have nothing positive to say about India as "anti-India" articles !

Anyways, arguments about India must also be counted as "anti-India" by Indian nationalists.

oyee yar delete ho gai hai yaar chor na hum ne 11000 ker ke kon sa teer mar liya hai ya phool lagwa liye shoulders per :P

Back
Top Bottom