What's new

India's Air Force Modernization Worries Rival Pakistan

It was always a worry for Pakistan, as they want their parliament to increase the military funding.

iPink: 5747301 said:
excuse me, I wasn't talking to you

You should thank the US for F-16s, you didn't make them

So which aircraft did india make??? you should be thank to Russian..

[quote/]
I remember last time time your supa dupa mki entered our space our F-16 guarded them till border and said good bye...[/quote]
can you give any source of this incident really hapenning which is not from pakistani news.

JF-17 beats Rafale. JF-17 is the only operational jet in the world that has revolutionary DSI :bounce:

Besides, now that Russia has lifted arms embargo on Pakistan, PAF can get a few PAK-FAs down the line.

Rofl_6738d5_1861765.jpg

JF-17 beats Rafale. JF-17 is the only operational jet in the world that has revolutionary DSI :bounce:

Besides, now that Russia has lifted arms embargo on Pakistan, PAF can get a few PAK-FAs down the line.

a clarification required from you....
JF-17 can beat Rafale because it's capable fighter or it can beat Rafale because it got DSI?

Be precise and accurate in your posts.

If you pick first answer please provide reason/ data to back your claim

If you pick second (unfortunately) go back to school and focus on your studies it would be better than scaring us with your wisdom.

=sankpal, post: 5750486, member: 155168"]:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:.....Dil ko sookun paane ke liye aisa shochna bura nahi.... But truth can't change

Hass Hass k Gham mitana k tariqa acha... But truth can't change F-16 are superior...

Rafale has nothing over JF-17 except PESA and EO. Fact.

What modernization? No tejad no Rafale no PAKFA nothing. All we have is a modern transport fleet with vintage jets except the MKIs.

Back
Top Bottom