What's new

India's Air Force Modernization Worries Rival Pakistan

JF-17 beats Rafale. JF-17 is the only operational jet in the world that has revolutionary DSI :bounce:

Besides, now that Russia has lifted arms embargo on Pakistan, PAF can get a few PAK-FAs down the line.

Mate, are you listening to yourself?!

JF-17 which most analysts don't class as 4th generation, a plane which can't even carry out a basic manoeuvre such as a vertical climb (due to power/weight ratio of less than 1) beats Rafale? lool

And as for PAK-FA, no way since India is a joint partner in a project, they'd never allow for it to happen. Maybe China can sell them?

Pakistan has all the technological edge it needs. India is currently adopting its forces for two front scenario. So Pakistan and china have got india right where they want It. Only weak link for pakistan is its Navy and it has always been the same.

Pakistan has all the technological edge it needs. India is currently adopting its forces for two front scenario. So Pakistan and china have got india right where they want It. Only weak link for pakistan is its Navy and it has always been the same.

Technological edge :lol:..pray do list one equipment in Pakistan , that has technological edge over India's.

I'm speechless!! :laughcry::laughcry:

Technological edge :lol:..pray do list one equipment in Pakistan , that has technological edge over India's.

F16 Block 52 + and F16 Block 15 with MLU are more advanced than any Russian junk in your inventory. You people havnt even signed a deal for Rafale yet and if inducted from 2016 onwards which is a big if by then pakistan would have found another counter for that as well.

JF-17 beats Rafale. JF-17 is the only operational jet in the world that has revolutionary DSI :bounce:

Besides, now that Russia has lifted arms embargo on Pakistan, PAF can get a few PAK-FAs down the line.
--
i think many members told you DSI and its use..
its for you..
F22 is 3 sqad to india......in next 3 years ...
1 sqd each yr to india..

F16 Block 52 + and F16 Block 15 with MLU are more advanced than any Russian junk in your inventory. You people havnt even signed a deal for Rafale yet and if inducted from 2016 onwards which is a big if by then pakistan would have found another counter for that as well.
--
and how its superior?
what MLU upgrde you got in f16?
how many block 52 you have ?
yes rafael is dealyed for good reason..both partiies should be on same page ..and now they are ..
and what paf wil counter with?
if russian plans are junk, waht you called something which derived/copied that junk .. the chinese super crap.
you mean JF -17 and PLA is crap?

And this is a live example folks that Pakistani's have one of the lowest income and education scales in UK.

Mate, are you listening to yourself?!

JF-17 which most analysts don't class as 4th generation, a plane which can't even carry out a basic manoeuvre such as a vertical climb (due to power/weight ratio of less than 1) beats Rafale? lool

And as for PAK-FA, no way since India is a joint partner in a project, they'd never allow for it to happen. Maybe China can sell them?
--
many told /explained him ..
seems he is troll or have comprehension problme

--
sir first make engine of car in pak then go for others.
can you name top 5 companies form pak in fortune 500 or having g8 manufactring /defense /capabalities ?

yes India that is part of the project will be perfectly fine with Russia selling Pak-Fa to Pakistan

its all about money ..and they are leaving us far behind in arms race...
--
its money and relationship... and clout in world
even if you have money do you think ..USA will sell its best weapons NOW to pak?
Russian may sell some but not there prime hardware ,wil they?
except china .. any other major country to sell top notch hardware..

you was asking same nuclear deal agreemtnt like india with USA , what happened ?
i think china provided , right..
so its not only about money

yes India that is part of the project will be perfectly fine with Russia selling Pak-Fa to Pakistan
--
we already named after them ..
PAK .. FA..

And this is a live example folks that Pakistani's have one of the lowest income and education scales in UK.
Lol my kindov education and income most indians can only dream to get in their life time. But that is not the topic here so i will spare u the humiliation.

Lol my kindov education and income most indians can only dream to get in their life time. But that is not the topic here so i will spare u the humiliation.
--
you mean pak has more better education and income than indians

--
i think many members told you DSI and its use..
its for you..
F22 is 3 sqad to india......in next 3 years ...
1 sqd each yr to india..

--
and how its superior?
what MLU upgrde you got in f16?
how many block 52 you have ?
yes rafael is dealyed for good reason..both partiies should be on same page ..and now they are ..
and what paf wil counter with?
if russian plans are junk, waht you called something which derived/copied that junk .. the chinese super crap.
you mean JF -17 and PLA is crap?

Information is available all over the forum. Make an effort and you might reconsider getting your head out of your arse. I have seen your kind here before first you people brag about superiority when left speechless you either opt for trolling or start bragging about Super MKI and Rafale which you people don't even have in your inventory. You are one of those desperate indians in Endless Pursuit of Happiness.

Back
Top Bottom