PAF near future plans

100+ more Thunders mk2
potentially more used F16

IAF future plans

126 Rafale deal to be signed in three months
40 Tejas mk1
72 SU30MKI super MKI

Indian acquisitions will be a MASSIVE upgrade in capability

Quite shocking to know Jag is considered as Obsolete. Darin -2 in more than enough to surpass all my neighbors TASA requirements.

Bison have you even seen the RWR package.
Bison armed with R77 and Python can ram all of my neighbors shining "EFF Solah"

the EFF Solah MLU is not leading to Radar change nor MAWs change nor its package is increasing.... at Best will come to Block 30.

Dam...half baked cakes are served!!

Nope, only 1 had major damages afaik, which still gives them far more than we have, focused only on the Indo-Pak borderline, while we have 3 x A50 Phalcons operational, to cover western, northern and eastern borderlines.
In one of the threads in Pak section 3 of 4 are confirmed lost and remaining one is said to be used for something else like R&D or something. Didnt remember clearly thats why quoted Oscar. He also commented on that thread.

In one of the threads in Pak section 3 of 4 are confirmed lost and remaining one is said to be used for something else like R&D or something. Didnt remember clearly thats why quoted Oscar. He also commented on that thread.

OK, but you are talking only about the Erieyes right? The also have the Chinese AWACS based on the Y8 plattform.

Design by dassult

Radar is Israeli..

Design by Dassault ? Really ? Then whats this ?

LCA Windtunnel model,tested at NAL Bangalore...

lcawindmodel1.jpg

Please keep your bullshit away from this thread.

The sh*t you guys parade on trucks?

:lol: @ a Pakistani making fun of a 4th generation Indian fighter jet.

Y0UJC.png

Go,develop a basic trainer in your country without official JV before critisizing Tejas you effing troll

Design by Dassault ? Really ? Then whats this ?

LCA Windtunnel model,tested at NAL Bangalore...

lcawindmodel1.jpg

Please keep your bullshit away from this thread.

:lol: @ a Pakistani making fun of a 4th generation Indian fighter jet.

Y0UJC.png

Go,develop a basic trainer in your country without official JV before critisizing Tejas you effing troll

I stand by my words....

LCA Design Dassault france.

The Indian government has been seeking technical assistance from American and European manufacturers for the LCA programme, and a fierce competition has raged among Lockheed, Grumman and Northrop as well as British Aerospace, MBB, Dornier, and Dassault-Breguet. Finally, Dassault-Breguet was chosen for the LCA programme and won a$100 million technical cooperation contract with India's Aeronautical Development Authority.
Dassault-Breguet will assist the Indians in the design and systems integration ' of the aircraft. Thirty top-flight engineers from Dassault-Breguet are due in India shortly to act as technical advisers to IADA in charge of the LCA programme.

We never said JF-17 is our program its JV...may be you understand word JV...

But was Russia a part of this JV ?

I dont buy it,coz the article itself is not credible-it contains a lot of inaccuracies.

FBW from Lockheed Martin,CFC wing panel from Alenia,Radar sourced from Erricson Ferranti,Wind tunnel testing in US, Russia and France?

Enough of this BS..:rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
But was Russia a part of this JV ?

I dont buy it,coz the article itself is not credible-it contains a lot of inaccuracies.

FBW from Lockheed Martin,CFC wing panel from Alenia,Radar was sourced from Erricson Ferranti,Wind tunnel testing in US, Russia and France?

Enough of this BS..:rofl::rofl:

He is retd Admiral and i find him quite credible source but problem with you indians is that when you given proof you dont answer and close your eyes...
In JV you can take help from any one but calling some thing your own but still lots of component including engine radar and design not your own its quite borrowing....

I have never read about mig help plz send me material...

*SU-30 are around 180 in number currently rest are in slow production, important assets most likely are kept against China they can't use it extensively against Pakistan

The numbers have already reached 200,.And don't forget super Sukhoi upgrade.

Can you elaborate the bold part please ?
*Mig-29 navy/air force variants some 4 squadrons in total rest could be delivered in 2-3 years.

IAF Mig 29 is getting upgraded,to UPG standard.

*Mig-27 is obsolete can't stand even Mirage III/V

again,kindly elaborate.

*Trouble basic and intermediate indigenous Trainer are cancelled/shelved.

'basic Trainer cancelled/shelved'

wrong ,even IAF didn't asked for a basic trainer from HAL,It was

' intermediate indigenousTrainer cancelled/shelved'

wrong again,IJT is poised for IOC this year as per HAL.

Back
Top Bottom