What's new

My posts are decreasing!!!!!!

Mani2020

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
After reaching to 2000 posts my posts suddenly decreases , First i reached 2000 posts today morning then suddenly after reaching 2000 posts they decreased to 1995 then again after posting 5 more posts they reached to 2000 then again after 1 minute or so my posts count again decreased to 1999.

What is going on

This is 3rd time my post count has been decreased since last night

After-shock of earthquake ....probably.

i am facing the same problem my posts were 421 or 422 then when i posted the posts were 416 ???
clip_image002_002.gif

o nahi yar 420 posts hain app logon ke tarah 2000 posts to hain nahi . koi man apney bacho ke itni daikh bhal nahi karta ho ga jitna main apni posts ke karta hon.:cry:

Yea I had this problem too last night my posts didnt increase after I had put some posts up. Im near a 1000 and looking forwrd to my promotion but your telling me is worrying me that I will be court martialled instead back to captain:confused:

Yea I had this problem too last night my posts didnt increase after I had put some posts up. Im near a 1000 and looking forwrd to my promotion but your telling me is worrying me that I will be court martialled instead back to captain:confused:

You get promoted at 2000 and 6 months spent on the forum. They changed the rules when I was at 998. :(

I kept wondering if the post count gets reduced when a post is deleted by the moderators. Your experience would probably give me the answer as affirmative.

Yes they do decrease , but it wasn't the reason in my case , as i checked all my posts only 1 has been deleted in last 2 days . while the reducing number is 5 for the first time and 3 for the second time that makes it 8 posts

Yes they do decrease , but it wasn't the reason in my case , as i checked all my posts only 1 has been deleted in last 2 days . while the reducing number is 5 for the first time and 3 for the second time that makes it 8 posts

Hmm...tht's weird. Guess PDF has a bug...or it'sa comspiracy.... Did you piss off the webmaster or something? :P :D

Hmm...tht's weird. Guess PDF has a bug...or it'sa comspiracy.... Did you piss off the webmaster or something? :P :D

Haha no, even i didnt have much interaction with webby during my 3 years quota

Back
Top Bottom