What's new

My Opinion about some indian serious issues

if that was the option India wont have to put curfew every now and then in IOK.

the only solution is let the Kashmiris decide their fate.

Put a refrendum and in both parts of Kashmir and let them have their own country which is the biggest truth

We don't expect you guys to conduct proper elections in P0K cause you can't conduct one in you proper homeland :woot:

No one wants to give away land, the only solution is: make the LOC the international border

For 60 years you have been suggesting the same and its not been acceptable. Any solution that screws over Kashmiris is never going to be acceptable.

Land belongs to KAshmiris not you and me.

We don't expect you guys to conduct proper elections in AJK cause you can't conduct one in you proper homeland :woot:

Neither you can nor am trusting your and ours politicians.

i am talking about fair and free referendum under international observers/.

Since many Indians are under this impression that a meager number of kasmiris want independance or for that matter against India and majority are not against India hence you should not be ducking afraid of referendum on Kasmir

na... its too tasty to let go..

Sir hinduguy,
I am an Indian and I also same thought just like you but have u ever went to kashmir ?

Yes Kashmir is a very good place and everyone indian or pakistani can't want to lose. but, what about kashmiri people?

you don't think they are living in hell because of militant, army and BSF. we are fighting but who is paying?

we all know that pakistan will never leave kashmir issue or will not try stop to get kashmir. they can't afford war with India
so there is only option terrorism.

My question is how long as we can do same things.( talk- tension - terrorist attack - ready for war - again talk...........

Yes I have been there(valley) and understand the pain. I will never call them gaddar or islamic terrorist(at least large number of them are not).
Its basically struggle for resource and survival, I am quite selfish in this regard. As long as they do not pose any threat to Indian union (and to our poor), I support any solution.

Spring Onion :- Neither you can nor am trusting your and ours politicians.

Since many Indians are under this impression that a meager number of kasmiris want independance or for that matter against India and majority are not against India hence you should not be ducking afraid of referendum on Kasmir[/QUOTE]

Spring Onion,
I would like to also say, Kashmiri people living in hell but why? The most reason is terrorism because due to terrorism BSF and army are there. also, pakistan occupied Kashmir is little peaceful but why because India do not send and support terrorism.

I am just saying my general opinion and i don't care if I will ban. I want to leave in peaceful world at least terrorism free. I would say, I don't like some HIndu parties like bajrang dal and RSS. also some muslim parties. they always do work against INDIA. They are not true Indian. we all are first Indian...

Since many Indians are under this impression that a meager number of kasmiris want independance or for that matter against India and majority are not against India hence you should not be ducking afraid of referendum on Kasmir

Spring Orange, Let's Face it.......

When India & Pakistan Both got freedom, there was an Indian Independence Act (Pls read it carefully), in it there is a clear mention that any Kingdom is free to join which ever dominion it wants or maybe even remain independent, there was no point made that the future of any kingdom will be decided by there people but only the king is the sole responsible authority to make that decision.

It was Raja Hari Singh, that was under the impression that he can rule entire Kashmir independently without any outside interference until PA raiders started attacking Kashmir from the North, it was under this condition that he signed the "Instrument of Accession" to Union of India, no one forced him & the accession was completely legal under the Indian Independence Act, this was the accession on the same lines as the Baluchistan acceded to Pakistan (only the accent of the ruler not his subjects). Now I know that you will be tempting to bring here Nizam of Hyderabad case here, but there are no. of differences in the two cases:

1. Kashmir is a border state b/w India & Pakistan whereas Hyderabad was surrounded by India on all sides.
2. On the one hand the Population of Kashmir consists of many Buddhists (in the Ladakh region) & Hindus (in the Jammu region) & the Muslim population resides mainly in the valley, so deciding the fate of entire Kashmir on just the aspirations of one part of Kashmir will be totally unacceptable, whereas Hyderabad consisted of 90+% Hindus spread over entire region.
3. In both the cases, India took action only after there were serious Human Rights Violations both in Kashmir (by raiders) & in Hyderabad (by Nizam's army), so India was forced to take action & u can't deny this fact.

Even after all this, it was India that took the Kashmir cause to the UN & agreed to the referendum, but that required all forces to vacate there respective part of Kashmir which PA clearly declined (i wonder why) & after 65 years, referendum has clearly lost it's relevance as the demography of both sides of Kashmir have been completely changed (case being the Kashmiri Pandits) + the world is not the world of 1947-48 anymore. The only logical solution to Kashmir will be making the LOC an IB.

P.S. I am not going into further arguments, since i know there is no end to it, i have made my point & i stand by it. PEACE.

Not until the judgement day ;) :wave:

Spring Orange, Let's Face it.......

When India & Pakistan Both got freedom, there was an Indian Independence Act (Pls read it carefully), in it there is a clear mention that any Kingdom is free to join which ever dominion it wants or maybe even remain independent, there was no point made that the future of any kingdom will be decided by there people but only the king is the sole responsible authority to make that decision.

It was Raja Hari Singh, that was under the impression that he can rule entire Kashmir independently without any outside interference until PA raiders started attacking Kashmir from the North, it was under this condition that he signed the "Instrument of Accession" to Union of India, no one forced him & the accession was completely legal under the Indian Independence Act, this was the accession on the same lines as the Baluchistan acceded to Pakistan (only the accent of the ruler not his subjects). Now I know that you will be tempting to bring here Nizam of Hyderabad case here, but there are no. of differences in the two cases:

1. Kashmir is a border state b/w India & Pakistan whereas Hyderabad was surrounded by India on all sides.
2. On the one hand the Population of Kashmir consists of many Buddhists (in the Ladakh region) & Hindus (in the Jammu region) & the Muslim population resides mainly in the valley, so deciding the fate of entire Kashmir on just the aspirations of one part of Kashmir will be totally unacceptable, whereas Hyderabad consisted of 90+% Hindus spread over entire region.
3. In both the cases, India took action only after there were serious Human Rights Violations both in Kashmir (by raiders) & in Hyderabad (by Nizam's army), so India was forced to take action & u can't deny this fact.

Even after all this, it was India that took the Kashmir cause to the UN & agreed to the referendum, but that required all forces to vacate there respective part of Kashmir which PA clearly declined (i wonder why) & after 65 years, referendum has clearly lost it's relevance as the demography of both sides of Kashmir have been completely changed (case being the Kashmiri Pandits) + the world is not the world of 1947-48 anymore. The only logical solution to Kashmir will be making the LOC an IB.

P.S. I am not going into further arguments, since i know there is no end to it, i have made my point & i stand by it. PEACE.

Before that Act the Brits sold Kashmir to the dograr ruler and was in no way legit to decide that but lets take your points for a while to debate

1. Kashmiris struggle started much before partition

2. At the time of partition the Kashmir valley was calm but the violent clashes erupted in Jammu where according to reports about 500,000 Muslims fled to Pakistan

3. in the wake of these clashes other events followed in Jammu and Kashmir due to which mahraja was forced not only by these events but also by India to annonce accession

4. These events included refusal by mahraja to accept the demobilised Muslim soldiers back in his army. He also led the valley to poverty and people's disconent that resulted in rebelion in 47.

5. This led to formation of "provisional democratic republic of Kashmir" govt on october 4th however it did not last long and ended on October 24th while Muslim soldiers of mahraja's army started deserting to rebels in these circumstances, Hari Singh signed an accession agreement with India and requested troops and armaments in return. India as a payback demand forced Singh to agree that Sheikh Abdullah would head a new ‘emergency’ government in Jammu and Kashmir. By the end of 1948 people foced the mahraja leave the state.

The same Congress backed Sheikh Abdullah objected to Indian discrimination of Muslims in Kashmir and hence he was ousted by the Indians through a conspiracy and thus he faced spells of imprisonment.

The UN called for withdrawal of both Indian and Pakistani army NOT just Pakistan. Pakistan insists on Simultaneous withdrawal by both sides. We can not trust India who in case of Sir creek showed its untrustable color

For 60 years you have been suggesting the same and its not been acceptable. Any solution that screws over Kashmiris is never going to be acceptable.

Land belongs to KAshmiris not you and me.

what are the alternative suggestions?
1.independence to kashmir - not acceptable to india,not acceptable to pakistan, acceptable to some kashmiris
2.accession of whole of kashmir to India - not acceptable to pakistan,acceptable to India, acceptable to some kashmiris
3.accession of whole of kashmir to pakistan - not acceptable to India,acceptable to pakistan, acceptable to some kashmiris
4. Make LoC the IB - acceptable to India, not acceptable to pakistan, acceptable to some kashmiris
5. Status quo - acceptable to India, not sure about pakistan or kashmiris

Realistically I dont see much movement from 5 to any of 1-3. Any delay only hardens Indian position.

For many who do not know. There are 5 IJT flying. Delay is in flight certification of Al-55 engine. IOC will be this year for IJT. HAL is ready to produce IJT.

Back
Top Bottom