What's new

My land is in Afghanistan, and we have nothing in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are our kids and Pakistan is their home. No matter how much 'internet Afghans' hate us.

Oi @DESERT FIGHTER - Lets kick Aero back to Afghanistan with them ! :coffee:

And here i was thinking that Pakistan was created to be a land of compassion. Kids have no nationality...just look at their faces man. :confused:

Compassion doesn't equal Stupidity ! :)

Unless these Afghan Children can be converted into Pakistan which is quite evident that they can't, I don't want them anywhere near our Mumlekat-e-Khudadaad !

And here i was thinking that Pakistan was created to be a land of compassion. Kids have no nationality...just look at their faces man. :confused:

That thinking is the exact reason for the mess , we are currently in . Too much compassion shown to everybody !

That thinking is the exact reason for the mess , we are currently in . Too much compassion shown to everybody !

Are you sure ? :unsure:

But this would mean that your Afghan Girlfriend would be required to go back too ! :(

Unless of course you marry her thereby naturalizing her as a Pakistani ! :azn:

Are you mocking the refugees?

Are you saying that "guns, drugs and madarasah islam" are carried by the Afghan refugees?

Was Pakistan a model society that a fraction of its population worth Afghan refugees managed to subvert.

We still try to help them, rather than try to establish control over them by terrorism and mis-treating their refugees.,

Hi,

In a way we were---till the afg refugees brought guns, drugs culture to pakistan.

It is this compassion that has brought us to this mess. When will start thinking about Pakistanis and stop worrying about Afghans, Palestinians or Rohingyas etc.

It is this compassion that has brought us to this mess. When will start thinking about Pakistanis and stop worrying about Afghans, Palestinians or Rohingyas etc.
You call it compassion.
I say you are being untruthful and call bull$hit.

It is not compassion, but a sense of insecurity about identity and a desire to be involved in all Islamic affairs, be seen as equal of Arabs in any and all Islamic cause(even more so than Arabs), why Pakistan is involved in Afghan, Palestininan or Rohingya's affairs.

Dont cover it up by saying compassion.

You call it compassion.
I say you are being untruthful and call bull$hit.

It is not compassion, but a sense of insecurity about identity and a desire to be involved in all Islamic affairs, be seen as equal of Arabs in any and all Islamic cause(even more so than Arabs), why Pakistan is involved in Afghan, Palestininan or Rohingya's affairs.

Dont cover it up by saying compassion.

You can call it whatever you want my Indian friend, but the fact is that you will NEVER be able to understand what we mean by compassion.

You can call it whatever you want my Indian friend, but the fact is that you will NEVER be able to understand what we mean by compassion.
Surprisingly we never see compassion about Tibet in Pakistani talks with China,
or Kurds when Pakistan talks with Turkey or Iraq.

Dont act like one of the those street educated slogan yelling people. Analyze your own State's behaviour - for they are a reflection of your people's behaviour - and compassion with respect to many issues in the world that deserve so.

Surprisingly we never see compassion about Tibet in Pakistani talks with China,
or Kurds when Pakistan talks with Turkey or Iraq.

Dont act like one of the those street educated slogan yelling people. Analyze your own State's behaviour - for they are a reflection of your people's behaviour - and compassion with respect to many issues in the world that deserve so.

As i said, you believe what you wish. I don't expect you to understand something you are inherently incapable of understanding.

Well India could, say welcome them as refugees - I'm sure the Afghan refugees would gladly go to India: Afghans love Indians and hate Pakistanis.

Why dont you take the lead :))))))))))))))))???

But wait first tell us are you Northern Afghanistani or a bharoti??

I urge Indian NGOs to do work in Afghanistan. They are our friends. A friend in need is a friend indeed.

Well I have to commend the boy, he is 12 years old, he has no education but there is such clarity in his views -- Afareen! Afareen!

I think we Pakistani people deserve being mocked - a 12 year uneducated boy has better clarity than our educated elite.

:lol: and how on earth you represent Pakistan? When your are NOT a Pakistani .

as far as Afghan refugees in Pakistan well they are sucking our blood more than any in the world.

Islamabad's posh areas are full of them smoking sheehsha and hash and what not even the ladies in clubs opened by them at prime locations in prime Malls.

Same is the situation with gilamjami Afghans in Peshawar. Whereas the poor lot are mostly Pashto speaking Afghans.

They were poor in Afghanistan and most of them are poor in Pakistan too.

Its time Pashto speaking Afghanistanis get together and take their share in Afghanistan power corridors

Why dont you take the lead :))))))))))))))))???

But wait first tell us are you Northern Afghanistani or a bharoti??
He is Pakistani. And not too fond of Afghans.
Secondly, are you a Bengali? Only the Bengali's call themselves as Bharoti. Its to do with their pronunciation :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom