What's new

My land is in Afghanistan, and we have nothing in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is Pakistani. And not too fond of Afghans.

I bet he is NOT a Pakistani and he also knows that.

Secondly, are you a Bengali? Only the Bengali's call themselves as Bharoti. Its to do with their pronunciation :)

:) pronunciation is a copy right of a certain community ?

I bet he is NOT a Pakistani and he also knows that.
Your call.
:) pronunciation is a copy right of a certain community ?
Not a copyright. But other's would have to put in more effort. And generally people dont change their pronunciation on purpose.
Bengalis - because of their language - pronounce 'a' as 'o' in almost everything.

So they say 'hum Bharotiya' !

Which is why I asked. Are you Bengali?

Your call.

Not a copyright. But other's would have to put in more effort. And generally people dont change their pronunciation on purpose.
Bengalis - because of their language - pronounce 'a' as 'o' in almost everything.

So they say 'hum Bharotiya' !

Which is why I asked. Are you Bengali?

Many Indians and Pakistanis have Brit/yankee accent so can we say they are brits.yanks?

Many Indians and Pakistanis have Brit/yankee accent so can we say they are brits.yanks?
I dont know about Pakistani's but no Indians dont have a Brit/Yankee accent unless they have studied abroad or are specifically trained for that accent because of their job requirements.

So, did you study in Bengal? Or even Bangladesh, because Bangladeshi's also have the same accent as Bengalis?

I dont know about Pakistani's but no Indians dont have a Brit/Yankee accent unless they have studied abroad or are specifically trained for that accent because of their job requirements.

So, did you study in Bengal? Or even Bangladesh, because Bangladeshi's also have the same accent as Bengalis?

Do you have a problem ? :)))))))))))))))))))))

BTW living with a community also affects your accent ;)

leave it yaar.....koi fayeda nahi hai......

I am not mocking but simply suggesting since you love Afghans so much and India is richer then Pakistan. They why not take all the refugees in?
Well i grew up in Karachi and so did my father. We never saw guns and drugs and religious nut jobs before. When Afghan refugees flooded in all i saw in ever y corner of street were Afghan youth high on heroine. While others were busy smuggling drugs. Back in the days if some one had a gun in Karachi it would be a big deal. But Afghans brought in huge amount of weapons. they even sold weapons to MQM.

There are around 20,000 Afghan refugees in India, and none walk around with AK-47, what gives?

Unless these Afghan Children can be converted into Pakistan which is quite evident that they can't, I don't want them anywhere near our Mumlekat-e-Khudadaad !

Does the Two nation theory end at Durand line ?? A Pakhtun living on the other side of this unnatural line is not a "Muslim" ?? We should disown all the land north of Indus then !!

Does the Two nation theory end at Durand line ?? A Pakhtun living on the other side of this unnatural line is not a "Muslim" ?? We should disown the land north of Indus then !!

The Two Nation Theory is nothing more than an assertion of Muslim Identity that would find its expression in the form of the Institutionalization of different Islamic Paradigms either in the form of Governments or in the form of Societal Standards of Propriety - It has nothing to do with the Geographical Boundaries of a Nation-State !

NO Indian walks around with even an AK-47 bullet.

Exactly the point I was trying to make. So its a bit silly to blame the Afghan refugees for Pakistan's gun culture/crisis.

Last edited:
Exactly the point I was trying to make. So its a bit silly to blame the Afghan refugees for Pakistan's Gun culture/crisis.

Its like West blames immigrants for many social evils which has alot of truth in it.

I have grown up living Afghan refugees around in almost every locality in my city here in KPK. I can tell you good and bad both brought by them.

We must look at it as geographical curse.

Your comparison of few thousands Afghan refugees (most of whom are educated lot coming for study or trade), with millions of poor almost crossing border with Pakistan daily without visa/paper is totally wrong.

The Two Nation Theory is nothing more than an assertion of Muslim Identity that would find its expression in the form of the Institutionalization of different Islamic Paradigms either in the form of Governments or in the form of Societal Standards of Propriety - It has nothing to do with the Geographical Boundaries of a Nation-State !

So you reject the two nation theory ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom