What's new

My grandmother passed away today

redgriffin

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
My last alive grandparent, my nano passed away this morning. People just please pray for the maghfirat of her departed soul as a favour to this grieved muslim brother.

My last alive grandparent, my nano passed away this morning. People just please pray for the maghfirat of her departed soul as a favour to this grieved muslim brother.

You didn't go for her last rites? May god bless the departed soul.

Inna Lilla hai wa inna ellaihi raji'oon

May Allah have mercy upon her and make her life better in the hereafter. May Allah forgive her sins and make her life peaceful in the Grave, Doomsday and save her from the wrath of Hell-fire.

I can understand your pain my brother, but the life's biggest truth is "Death". One day everybody has to go and take it as Allah's will.

Aameen Summa Aameen

Inna Lilla hai wa inna ellaihi raji'oon
May Allah ease her time in the grave and grant her Jannah.

Take care friend, and find solace in the fact that it was Allah's will, for he has taken back what he had given, and that perhaps she has gone to a much better place.

My condolences to you and your family.

Inna lillaahe wa inna ilaehe raje'oon

Surely we belong to Allah and to Him shall we return. May ALLAH bless her with entrance to Jannat ul Firdous.

This is also a reminder for us all that we all have to go one day. May ALLAH grant us the favor of preparing for this eventual fact of life. Ameen

Inna Lilla hai wa ina elaihe ra ji oun.

May Allah give peace to her soul and make her after life peaceful and give you and your family the courage to bear this tragic loss, Ameen, Suma Ameen.

enna Lilla hai wa enna ellaihi raji'oon

May the Lord, who is Most Merciful and Most Gracious, bless the departed soul and grant her a place in Jann'at-ul-ferdos

Ina Lil Lahe Wa Inna Alahe Raji'on

Allah un ki maghfarat karay or Jannut-ul-Firdaus main jagah dey ....

Inna Lilla hai wa inna ellaihi raji'oon!
May Allah bless her soul and forgive her sins. Amen!

Back
Top Bottom