What's new

All of you disgusting LiBs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another narcissistic Muslim. lol.

What do you know about wahabis, and what do you know about Pakistan?

Are you Pakistani?

yes I am Pakistan... do you have an answer for my question ?

Disgusting hindu @Farooq, we are the people that are making sure Pakistan is running.

he's upset that the average person has seen the truth of wahabiis,
Majority of people on this forum seems to have a problem with Wahabbis.

So what will you do?
I am not a Wahabbi so i dont have any problem.
But if what you wrote is true then it is very wrong to discriminate anyone based on there religion or belief.

I will make it clear. This thread is not for you curry slurping slum dogs. This is for Pakistanis only. Please f off.

Let us discuss a scenario: You gain US citizenship.
Will you not be happy to trade passports?

We are all Muslims. Thats it.

**** everyone who spews hatred against other Muslims like oh Shia this, or oh Wahabi this. We must remain together and become united.

indians need to show their inferiority-complex somewhere else. They just can't stay away from our internal discussion and try to become important by indulging in something that they owe no business to--typical mentality of intellectually inferior peoples.

So why do you liberal, wannabe kalaa engrez faggots try antagonizing us? We the people that chose Pakistan and chose Islam? You assholes want to be considered modern by emulating whites, but we are proud of the way we have lived for centuries. We are the back bone of the nation, and we will not mend to the ways of westerners. We are all content with the way that we live, but it is you libs that are trying to ruin our nation.

If in fact you libs are right, and we the villagers are wrong, then tell me.

We joined Pakistan for Islam, but now you fags are calling us enemies.

so .... do you live in some virtual pakistani village in the west ?

what are you on about , had a bit too much to smoke or drink !? lol

@RazPaK just googled the word "Wahabbis"

Wikipedia describes them as "orthodox" and "ultraconservative" .

And alll the top searches are mainly negative.

Between you live in America then how you came to know about discrimination of "Wahabbis" in Pakistan or they are discriminated in America also???

so .... do you live in some virtual pakistani village in the west ?

what are you on about , had a bit too much to smoke or drink !? lol

I already mentioned my village in the thread. Smoking and drinking is what you filthy karachiites do.

@Farooq and @RazPaK

Calm down guys.

@Farooq Wahabi movement is just a conservative Islamic movement. Anyone who is a wahabi doesn't automatically means to be a terrorist or terrorist supporter.

Talibans--Afghan Talibans---are Hannafi, Deobandi..but does it mean that almost half of Pakistan is like Afghan Taliban?

Wahabi Muslims are as Muslims as Shia Muslims or Barelwi Muslims and so on.

@RazPaK

Don't use bad language bro. It only fuels things.

BTW, can I ask, why did you open this thread? Any specific reasons? What "exactly" did you read/hear from Liberals that made you object to their message for vividly? Examples would be appreciated.

I was born in Pakistan, while my grandmother was not. She emigrated as a child from hindustan during partition as a child. Her youngest brother, my mamoo got his tongue cut out by sikhs when he was 2 years old. Thanks to Allah swt he is still alive and with us. When he sees Indians in Pakistani newspaper, he goes out in our front lawn and burns the newspapers.

We are a middle class Punjabi family, and we are very religious. My nana being hafez of Quran shareef, and my grandfather being imam of my village.

We are very loyal to Pakistan, and that is our existence. Most of my elders are from their zameen, and have lived there for centuries.

The thing I would like to ask is, why are you Isloo, Pashtun, Sindhi, Punjabi, and Baluch liberal nerds against us? Against my family and our traditions? We are Muslims and we are proud. Why are you fags, these days trying to downgrade us? You all come from rich families and are happy with status quo, while we that believe in Islam are ostracized and persecuted. My family is wahabi, and never were we taught to question another musalman's imaan. My own neighbors in Bahawalpur are Shias and Ahmadis, but we never questioned their beliefs because they believe in Allah swt. We are only neighbors and respect eachother.

So why do you liberal, wannabe kalaa engrez faggots try antagonizing us? We the people that chose Pakistan and chose Islam? You assholes want to be considered modern by emulating whites, but we are proud of the way we have lived for centuries. We are the back bone of the nation, and we will not mend to the ways of westerners. We are all content with the way that we live, but it is you libs that are trying to ruin our nation.

If in fact you libs are right, and we the villagers are wrong, then tell me.

What was the purpose of our poor musalmaan people joining Pakistan?

We joined Pakistan for Islam, but now you fags are calling us enemies.

Zara sharam karo.
very good reply.
but these fags you speak of will only realize what they once they move to america like us lol.
looking back at home it feels good to pakistani and muslim. we have the best culture ever these fagots want to destroy it lol.
the strongest family bonds, family values are in pakistan.
we have a muslim brotherhood because we are muslims, even if its not at state levels between countries it still exists. muslims of bangladesh who got killed by pakistanis will support pakistan over india because we are muslims even though india helped them.
all i can say is that razpak you don't have to worry about these liberal fascists they are a dying people in pakistan, i know for a fact that vast majority of our youth are patriotic and conservative like me. these fags you speak are going to be gone in the next 20-30 years. these bhutto era faggots who are always the first ones to sell out pakistan.

Last edited:
dare to what little man ?

dare me to what? the Pak army was bombing your brothers for almost a week sending 20-35 TTP rats a day to hell.

Where were you then ? LOL! are you going to leave US and help your wahabi TTP brethren ?

If you black faced wanna be Britishers are going to kill the people of Pakistan, then yeah. This Punjabi chaudhry will join TTP Zero fucks are given. I am a musalmaan. I dare you to show your face to me. I know you live in US too. If i get captured and tortured for fighting for freedom, I will be proud. It is you snakes that the world and our nation should be worried about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom