What's new

All of you disgusting LiBs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I know why Pashtuns are angry. The country is fucked. Everything is naa insaafi. Liberal kaalay engreez are leading the government. Taking all the rights of the people. We the common Punjabis are sick of the lib secular shitheads too. Selling the country for their bank accounts. Pakistan ek gaali ban gaye. App haram zadon ne Pakistan ko gaali bana di.

its mixture of liberalism and wahabiism that is destroying the country

ganga shareef is taking orders from Najd ul Khinzeer KSA this is why he halted the operation when the TTP rats declared cease fire

@RazPaK stop with this shit cuz lol.
these liberals you hate ae a small minority why stress yourself over nothing? pakistan can only get better from here on.

I know about your shitty Karachi.

I had to fight the fuckers at the airport for selling me fake phone cards. All you guys do is trick people out of their money. And before you start crying like the MQM diva you are, I have family living in Karachi too.

Its the 3rd time you are trying to drag my city and its people this just confirms the fact that you are a ignorant , confused , diaper pakistani suffering from psychiatric disorder

All these white wanna be Pakistanis on this website.

The word Musalaman means nothing to them. As long as they can keep watching their HBO shows.

@Pak-one

Pakistan is not a bad country. It is the people that make it bad.

these liberals you hate ae a small minority why stress yourself over nothing? pakistan can only get better from here on.

This is what i saying he is trying to imply that the problem is otherwise .. The liberals are non existent in Pakistan !!

All these white wanna be Pakistanis on this website.

The word Musalaman means nothing to them. As long as they can keep watching their HBO shows.

you know Islam doesn't allow to abuse non-Muslim like you for no reason

looks like the cult of wahabiism has seriously damaged your ability to think

Lagta hay tumpay Allah khi khaas lanat hay

These nerds sitting in Pakistan, make our country work against what we hold sacred. Fucking nerds.

Now I know why Pashtuns are angry. The country is fucked. Everything is naa insaafi. Liberal kaalay engreez are leading the government. Taking all the rights of the people. We the common Punjabis are sick of the lib secular shitheads too. Selling the country for their bank accounts. Pakistan ek gaali ban gaye. App haram zadon ne Pakistan ko gaali bana di.
@Armstrong ke punjabi hukomat chala rahe hain, usse bolo. Tum bhi to punjabi ho.

you know Islam doesn't allow to abuse non-Muslim like you for no reason

looks like the cult of wahabiism has seriously damaged your ability to think

Lagta hay tumpay Allah khi khaas lanat hay

LOL.

We the people of Pakistan punjab have recieved insults from you secular retards for over a decade. We never said one word. But now, we are getting tired. We are tired of your corrupt retards stealing money from us to have whores and music in your houses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom