What's new

All of you disgusting LiBs

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not trying to 'emulate Whites', my good friend. We're trying to create a CIVILIZED society which doesn't rely on a bunch of beardos who rant about bikinis and music while there is poverty, crime and terror in most of the nation.
And while you whine about us being too 'Western', Mohammed Ali Jinnah was a progressive liberal, thought of himself as another Mustafa Kamal Ataturk and wore sharp western suits.

@Farooq and @RazPaK

Calm down guys.

@Farooq Wahabi movement is just a conservative Islamic movement. Anyone who is a wahabi doesn't automatically means to be a terrorist or terrorist supporter.

Talibans--Afghan Talibans---are Hannafi, Deobandi..but does it mean that almost half of Pakistan is like Afghan Taliban?

Wahabi Muslims are as Muslims as Shia Muslims or Barelwi Muslims and so on.

@RazPaK

Don't use bad language bro. It only fuels things.

BTW, can I ask, why did you open this thread? Any specific reasons? What "exactly" did you read/hear from Liberals that made you object to their message for vividly? Examples would be appreciated.

All the liberal faggots on this website and on our media. All of them are pro India, and talk shit about Pakistan. **** each and every one of them.

You are ignorant. Wahabi is Islam.

What does wahabi mean in Islam?

We do not pray to graves and we do not indulge in black magic. We do not hold anyone in authority in Islam. A mullah is not an authority in religion.

So how are we filth? How are we evil? We follow Islam in basic form.
I'm not wahabi but able sunnah awl jammah but i realize that "wahabism" just doesn't take bs like going to darbars and having pirs like the rest. although there are some really extreme things to wahabism i think most of it is correct.

I already mentioned my village in the thread. Smoking and drinking is what you filthy karachiites do.

you are ON about how a villager like you is threatened by a tiny minority in pakistan as they are trying to impose western values and culture upon you !!?

double standards and Hippocrates so many diaper pakistanis living in the western countries are " you live in fcking west enjoy all the liberties and you dont want Pakistanis to enjoy it , shame on selfish fcks like yourself.

We are not trying to 'emulate Whites', my good friend. We're trying to create a CIVILIZED society which doesn't rely on a bunch of beardos who rant about bikinis and music while there is poverty, crime and terror in most of the nation.
And while you whine about us being too 'Western', Mohammed Ali Jinnah was a progressive liberal, thought of himself as another Mustafa Kamal Ataturk and wore sharp western suits.

Yeah the deal is that all of our bearded fellows/relatives were not fanatics either. Clothes and beards are superficial. It is the mentality you have that cannot be altered by physical appearance. Many of the bearded fellows, and your relatives were far more enlightened than you justin bieber listening kids think you are.

you didn't answer my question jamaati parrot

who told you that black magic and grave worshiping is permissible ?
I dare you faggot. I am Raza Ali Abdul Waheed of chaak 13 from Bahawalpur.

Bring your army. Bring your munafiqeen faggots. Your army won't dare to enter our village you kaafir.
chill out bro, its haram to call people kafir.
attacks indians not pakistanis.
why stress yourself? most people will follow the truth once they educated! like going shrines and pies are things that come with lack of education, i was born into that same thing and as i got educated i realized its wrong and now me and my brothers and all my educated friends are against that shit.

If you black faced wanna be Britishers are going to kill the people of Pakistan, then yeah. This Punjabi chaudhry will join TTP Zero fucks are given. I am a musalmaan. I dare you to show your face to me. I know you live in US too. If i get captured and tortured for fighting for freedom, I will be proud. It is you snakes that the world and our nation should be worried about.

first of all you ignoramus.. I am NOT a liberal ...read my previous posts and see for yourself how much I have opposed them and how I made it clear that they partly to blame for the destruction of Pakistan

its not just the liberals but also the conservative Sunnis that oppose the wahabi TTP .. what do you not get about that statement ?

your wahabi TTP cult is involved in killing thousands of Pakistani civilians and soldiers.

Are you going to stand by them because they are you wahabi brethren?

I was born in Pakistan, while my grandmother was not. She emigrated as a child from hindustan during partition as a child. Her youngest brother, my mamoo got his tongue cut out by sikhs when he was 2 years old. Thanks to Allah swt he is still alive and with us. When he sees Indians in Pakistani newspaper, he goes out in our front lawn and burns the newspapers.

We are a middle class Punjabi family, and we are very religious. My nana being hafez of Quran shareef, and my grandfather being imam of my village.

We are very loyal to Pakistan, and that is our existence. Most of my elders are from their zameen, and have lived there for centuries.

The thing I would like to ask is, why are you Isloo, Pashtun, Sindhi, Punjabi, and Baluch liberal nerds against us? Against my family and our traditions? We are Muslims and we are proud. Why are you fags, these days trying to downgrade us? You all come from rich families and are happy with status quo, while we that believe in Islam are ostracized and persecuted. My family is wahabi, and never were we taught to question another musalman's imaan. My own neighbors in Bahawalpur are Shias and Ahmadis, but we never questioned their beliefs because they believe in Allah swt. We are only neighbors and respect eachother.

So why do you liberal, wannabe kalaa engrez faggots try antagonizing us? We the people that chose Pakistan and chose Islam? You assholes want to be considered modern by emulating whites, but we are proud of the way we have lived for centuries. We are the back bone of the nation, and we will not mend to the ways of westerners. We are all content with the way that we live, but it is you libs that are trying to ruin our nation.

If in fact you libs are right, and we the villagers are wrong, then tell me.

What was the purpose of our poor musalmaan people joining Pakistan?

We joined Pakistan for Islam, but now you fags are calling us enemies.

Zara sharam karo.

:what: happened ? when you say "us" what does it mean ? because you had already mentioned all Pukhtuns/punjabis, balcohis, etc etc so who you mean by us

who ever said that worshiping graves and doing black magic is permissible in Islam?

did you forget your meds again boy?

why are you bringing ideologies in this thread ? its about him not wahabis

first of all you ignoramus.. I am NOT a liberal ...read my previous posts and see for yourself how much I have opposed them and how I made it clear that they partly to blame for the destruction of Pakistan

its not just the liberals but also the conservative Sunnis that oppose the wahabi TTP .. what do you not get about that statement ?

your wahabi TTP cult is involved in killing thousands of Pakistani civilians and soldiers.

Are you going to stand by them because they are you wahabi brethren?

What you don't understand is that wahabi and TTP have nothing to do with each other. That's why I consider you ignorant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom