What's new

All of you disgusting LiBs

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you black faced wanna be Britishers are going to kill the people of Pakistan, then yeah. This Punjabi chaudhry will join TTP Zero fucks are given. I am a musalmaan. I dare you to show your face to me. I know you live in US too. If i get captured and tortured for fighting for freedom, I will be proud. It is you snakes that the world and our nation should be worried about.
chill out bro, don't say thing you don't mean or will regret later.
your not a extremists don't go to this level cuz.
think of what your saying you got kids!!

We are not trying to 'emulate Whites', my good friend. We're trying to create a CIVILIZED society which doesn't rely on a bunch of beardos who rant about bikinis and music while there is poverty, crime and terror in most of the nation.
And while you whine about us being too 'Western', Mohammed Ali Jinnah was a progressive liberal, thought of himself as another Mustafa Kamal Ataturk and wore sharp western suits.
so because muhaamad ali jinnah wore sharp western suits we should as well?
we should change our alphabet like ataturk did to make it more latin?
think of what your saying before you say it.
these extremists you speak of came about because of lack of education nothing else. once education is increased all these extremists will disappear

the kind of language he is using and the way he is threatening people shows what filth wahabism realy is
He was cool till Yesterday,wonder what happened to him now??

What do I enjoy? Work?

I am not a shitty sharabi and whore fucker like you, so envying me amounts to what?

Yeah you can envy my opportunity, but don't place your sadistic addictions on me.

I never came here to drink alcohol and have sex with prostitutes.

the issue you are trying to raise is totally wrong and its very much the other way around this confirms the fact that you dont have any idea ! so shut up idiot leave the US come and live in Pakistan know and feel the issues and than brag about any thing , you are the last person to know any thing about any thing in Pakistan ... as for sharab and whores plenty in Pakistan again confirms the fact you dont know shit

you are ON about how a villager like you is threatened by a tiny minority in pakistan as they are trying to impose western values and culture upon you !!?

double standards and Hippocrates so many diaper pakistanis living in the western countries are " you live in fcking west enjoy all the liberties and you dont want Pakistanis to enjoy it , shame on selfish fcks like yourself.
are you ever going to come up with anything new?
i heard you say that same line 20 times!!!!

nobody is stopping you from moving to america go ahead if your able to, don't burn just because we got to live here.

the kind of language he is using and the way he is threatening people shows what filth wahabism realy is
He was cool till Yesterday,wonder what happened to him now??

I have nothing against you @RazPaK though I have become very liberal in a few months.
nothing wrong with being liberal. I'm liberal in my views towards others but I'm conservative in my house.

nothing wrong with being liberal. I'm liberal in my views towards others but I'm conservative in my house.
you're pretty much confused, but don't come across as crazy as @rats pak

Now I know why Pashtuns are angry. The country is fucked. Everything is naa insaafi. Liberal kaalay engreez are leading the government. Taking all the rights of the people. We the common Punjabis are sick of the lib secular shitheads too. Selling the country for their bank accounts. Pakistan ek gaali ban gaye. App haram zadon ne Pakistan ko gaali bana di.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom