What's new

All of you disgusting LiBs

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL.

We the people of Pakistan punjab have recieved insults from you secular retards for over a decade. We never said one word. But now, we are getting tired. We are tired of your corrupt retards stealing money from us to have whores and music in your houses.
Are you pissed because politicians were enjoying mujra, beers and girls in parliament lodges?

LOL.

We the people of Pakistan punjab have recieved insults from you secular retards for over a decade. We never said one word. But now, we are getting tired. We are tired of your corrupt retards stealing money from us to have whores and music in your houses.

you stupid turd, I am panjabi myself ( from Lahore) and not secular ... so what the hell are you talking about ?and didn't you read my previous post???... I said liberal and seculars are to blame for the destruction of Pakistan

don't worry I know you're scared that the Pak army (who are majority panjabis) will drag you down the street for supporting the TTP

what a silly little dog you are! I seriously pity you

the kind of language he is using and the way he is threatening people shows what filth wahabism realy is
Dude do you even know what wahab means ???

Stop spreading hatred and do some research.

Wahabi/ ahle hadith, Sunni, Deobandi, shias are all Muslims and most of them do not have any problems with each other so i don't know whats your problem.

Achay buray log har sect mai hotay hain.

Being wahabi and being TTP are not same and should not be portrayed like that -- hell TTP cant be categorized as muslims because of killing of innocent humanity. You dont see an average wahabi citizen with basic basic religious knowledge wearing a bomb jacket exploding among citizens .. -[ I am not wahabi and I have often debated with them in a non violent way ]

Razpak, based on your past history I dont think you can post your pov without using an abusive language. Thus I am closing the thread.

My family lost a lot during migration to punjab -- but neither do I post that stuff nor demand respect / medal for it --- nor call my self ''mohajar'' as I was born in pak

You can discuss your pov in a more effective way if you post in a non insulting manner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom