What's new

My grandmother (dadi ammi) passed away

إِنَّا للهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

God bless her. Allah maghfirat farmaye

My dadi ammi passed away yesterday after being ill for around a year. Allah have granted her peace and set free her from her pain. كُلُّ نَفْسٍ ذَآئِقَةُ الْمَوْت

Please pray that Allah grant him the best of the places in Jannat.

Will be away for a few days
Arti-Innalillahiwainnailaihirojiun.png

Sorry to hear that and condolences. Allah forgive the departed souls of all the sins and grant them the highest place in Jannat.

I wish she gets a place in heaven. And family is always important. Console your loved ones and make them feel you are there for them. Its good to take time off for family in such times.

sorry to hear that may Allah bless her with a place in heaven!

انا لله وانا اليه راجعون

Ya Allah Marhooma se jo ghaltian hui hain unko maaf farma aur unke naik aur saleh amal ko qubool farma aur apni jannat mein ooncha muqam ata farma aur lawihiqeen ko is azeem sadmay par sabar ki tofeeq ata farma

Allah merhoma kay darajat buland karay (ameen)

Inna Lilahe wa inna Elylehi Rajeun. Allah unki magfirat kare aur Jannat mai aala mukaam de. Ameen

inalilah e wa.ina elaihe rajioon
may Allah bestow His mercy on her and keep her among the blessed.

My dadi ammi passed away yesterday after being ill for around a year. Allah have granted her peace and set free her from her pain. كُلُّ نَفْسٍ ذَآئِقَةُ الْمَوْت

Please pray that Allah grant him the best of the places in Jannat.

Will be away for a few days
Innalillah -.png

May Allah forgive her sins, and give her the highest place in Jannah. As well as patience and perseverance, to the loved ones she left behind.

All our thoughts and prayers are with you, and your family.

Sorry to hear about your great loss
May Allah bless her soul and make life easy for her in life hereafter. Ameen

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un.

May Allah swt grant her a place in Jannah and give you and your family sabr.

Back
Top Bottom