What's new

Mustefa Kemal Ataturk: The greatest Muslim general of the 20th centuary?

"Muslim general"...in what sense, a Muslim who is a general or a general who fights for Muslims?

Both...........!

This is the argument often forwarded by pan-Islamists or simply Islamists.

However Mustafa Kemal proved that such an idea is just a hocus pocus

and

Turkey made great economic and military strides under Kemalist approach.

Thank you.

Islam as a religion is no panacea for political and economic issues in a multi cultural multi-religious society.

The more Islamism is mixed with politics in such a society, the more death and destruction and poverty prevails.

People who cannot speak truth, be honest, and nice to others, suddenly become champions of religion and thus destroy the society.

A | Please answer my above question first.
B | Turkey was the sick man of Europe - It has been made into a powerhouse by what you would describe as an 'Islamist' Party.

Last edited:
B | Turkey was the sick man of Europe - It has been made into a powerhouse by what you would describe as an 'Islamist' Party.

Come on Aero

Read up history of Turkey.

Islamist party is only recent ruler

And

Sick man of europe was a russian quotation during Ottoman times.

How on earth you could confuse and fuse decades and centuries together?

Please do not murder history.

Thank you.

"Muslim general"...in what sense, a Muslim who is a general or a general who fights for Muslims?

He killed more Mullahs than many Christian rulers could ever do.

He practically wiped out the Arabic influence from Turkish language.

But some in Pakistan still insist he was a bearded Mullah doing Allaho Akbar 24 hours.

Ataturk is probably not only greatest Turkish general of 20th century but also 19th century. After 1800 Ottomans lost all wars. Decaying of the Empire started then and lasted couple of centuries until in WW1 where the corrupt Sultan signed a treaty putting most of Turkish land under foreign rule. If Ataturk didn't fight independence war, Islam would probably be minimal in Anatolia because of Greek and Armenian massacres to enlarge their territory. Turkey is only country who was not colonized as muslim country.

The guy was the very definition of " the enemy of Allah ", let me add to my signature some facts about him :
destroyed the khilafa
destroyed majsids n quranics schools
killed many clerics who opposed secularism
cancelled Azan in Arabic, changed the Arab alphabet to the Latin one
banned Hajj on Turks

secularism is KUFFR

Last edited:
I dont think he would want to be called muslim general.
who else are in the list, musharaf?

This is the argument often forwarded by pan-Islamists or simply Islamists.

However Mustafa Kemal proved that such an idea is just a hocus pocus

and

Turkey made great economic and military strides under Kemalist approach.

Thank you.

Islam as a religion is no panacea for political and economic issues in a multi cultural multi-religious society.

The more Islamism is mixed with politics in such a society, the more death and destruction and poverty prevails.

People who cannot speak truth, be honest, and nice to others, suddenly become champions of religion and thus destroy the society.

turkey made great strides under kemalism?lol
joke of the century indeed.

it has been 100 years and turkey is still not a developed country!!!
it went from a world power to just any other country nobody cares about.
turkey made the most progress ever under the islamist government in the last decade!!!!!

I dont think he would want to be called muslim general.
who else are in the list, musharaf?

If you are really really looking for a "Muslim" general, then remember

"Khairud din Barbarosa" who fought under the banner of Ottoman Khalifa / Sultan Suleiman.

However I do not expect many Pakistanis to know the military history.

And as an Indian you too should not be $hitting in thread.

Thank you.

Both...........!

turkey has been made into a powerhouse by an islamist party.
liberal fascist took turkey no where.
because in order for most country to be successful you have to be white and non-muslim.
there is a reason that every white non-muslim country is developed.
its because of economic imperialism.

turkey made great strides under kemalism?lol
joke of the century indeed.

it has been 100 years and turkey is still not a developed country!!!
it went from a world power to just any other country nobody cares about.
turkey made the most progress ever under the islamist government in the last decade!!!!!

You all Islamists please make up your mind.

One says Turkey is Islamist power house now

then

you come along and say otherwise.

But then it is Islamist vs. Islamist.

Who am I to intervene.

WTF? What a bunch of ...

Ataturk saved Islam in Anatolia. He didn't erase it. What would happen to Anatolia if Armenians and Greeks got their way? Sultan signed the treaty which would give large parts of Anatolia to Christians. That bastard Sultan gave permision to christianize Anatolia with his own signature.

God how much more I read Islamist how more I want to be far away from you. You don't even know what is good for you.

WTF? What a bunch of ...

Ataturk saved Islam in Anatolia. He didn't erase it. What would happen to Anatolia if Armenians and Greeks got their way? Sultan signed the treaty which would give large parts of Anatolia to Christians. That bastard Sultan gave permision to christianize Anatolia with his own signature.

God how much more I read Islamist how more I want to be far away from you. You don't even know what is good for you.

He saved Islam the religion

but

destroyed the Mullahs who were using Islam in politics

The guy was the very definition of " the enemy of Allah ", let me add to my signature some facts about him :
destroyed the khilafa
destroyed majsids n quranics schools
killed many clerics who opposed secularism
cancelled Azan in Arabic, changed the Arab alphabet to the Latin one
banned Hajj on Turks

secularism is KUFFR

Khilafa empty lafafah was already dead thanks to WW-1

and yes Kemal did the following:

-- destroyed mad house madrassahs aka quranics schools (we need to do the same in Pakistan to save our country)
-- killed many clerics who opposed secularism (we need to kill our Mullahs who call terrorists Shaheed and our army as enemy)
-- changed the Arab alphabet to the Latin one (that is correct)

Ataturk is fucking joke.
the man destroyed turkish culture.
You all Islamists please make up your mind.

One says Turkey is Islamist power house now

then

you come along and say otherwise.

But then it is Islamist vs. Islamist.

Who am I to intervene.

your full of it bro.
how do you manage to lie to yourself all day and still not commit suicide?

prove this fact wrong:
turkey out of its almost 100 year history was a country that made same progress as any third world nation, even with its extreme liberalism. turkey made the most progress ever in its history and became a country actually worth something under an "islamist party"

Come on Aero

Read up history of Turkey.

I have a little bit, maybe i am not an expert like you, but i indeed have done a little bit of reading.

Islamist party is only recent ruler

13 years seem 'recent' to you?

Sick man of europe was a russian quotation during Ottoman times.

I thought it was a term used by the economists?

How on earth you could confuse and fuse decades and centuries together?

Please do not murder history.

I am talking figures - and facts here sir, not drumming up someone else's perceived ignorance.

Turkish Economy before AKP came into Power.

52a6715008c337-45140331

After.

52a671b844bd84-01197169

52a672109a6d14-51795891

Thank you.

Just one Naive question remains.

1 | Imagine there is a country X with a population of 1000 people, if the country X elects a govt which you would call 'islamist' via a majority vote in a free and fair election. Is that govt acceptable to your view of things?

2 | You just boasted about how MKA terminated 'Mullahs' in masses, as if they were livestock. How do you justify killing of unsuspecting, innocent, unarmed civilians for your political ambitions? - If it is justifiable than how are you different from the Taliban who kill unsuspecting, innocent, unarmed civilians for their respective goals?

No doubt about Ataturk being the greatest muslim general! We need men like him to put Pakistan on the right path. Salute.

Back
Top Bottom