What's new

Muslims Vandalize Church Under Construction in pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry bro iam a christian in all my life my father and my grandfathers life we have neither forced to convert to certain religion neither we walk with fear in India,i hear christians in pakistan do fasting during muslim month of ramdan and ed fearing backlash if they dont..

You hit the nail on the"head". Not surprising the only things you have heard is the evil Pakistanis are eating Christian babies etc. How many Pakistani Christians do you know? I know entire congregations here and I actively help with the efforts to forward the community.

My man general Noel Israel. He is one of the very few survivors of the mass, weekly killings of Christians, as reported by some posters above. He has made major general but had to pretend to fast and read namaz. Ignore his quite strong commitment to his faith as it all an ISI lie.

3.jpg

Last edited:
I am talking about this particular incident. You guys have really poor comprehension skills. Tch Tch.
lol.....
this type of incident is not new.......
that is what I am talking.....talk about ur memory not abt other comprehensive skills when it come to treating ur minorities....

my hometown has around 100% christian population i live in bangalore in a hindu majority locality i and 4other christian family live here as i said before, iam lucky to be born in india than 4000km north to where i live

As I said you are lucky. Odisha is also in India I think. And we know what happened there in the past. You are also lucky that you weren't born in this Indian state.

lol.....
this type of incident is not new.......
that is what I am talking.....talk about ur memory not abt other comprehensive skills when it come to treating ur minorities....

Again incident is minor if we compare it to what has happened in Muzaffarnagar or in other parts of India. The people of Muzaffarnagar are still displaced and here you are concerned about vandalization of an under construction Church by some crooks. Hypocrisy your second name is Indian.

@waz bhai,

yes, these things happens in India as well but does that mean people should make it an excuse and justify this by saying oh . . its a minor issue compared to India ?:coffee:

You hit the nail on the head "head". Not surprising the only things you have heard is the evil Pakistanis are eating Christian babies etc. How many Pakistani Christians do you know? I know entire congregations here and I actively help with the efforts to forward the community.

My man general Noel Israel. He is one of the very few survivors of the mass, weekly killings of Christians, as reported by some posters above. He has made major general but had to pretend to fast and read namaz. Ignore his quite strong commitment to his faith as it all an ISI lie.

3.jpg

Ah the poor Major General. Damn those cruel Pakistanis. :(

Check this PAF pilot too. He also hides his real identity despite he has the name Ronald. Offers Nafal Namaz every time he flies. And Pakistanis have made chosen him to be the pioneer pilot of JFT program thinking he is a muslim. :rofl:

994055_10151932225989130_1038174909_n.jpg

@waz bhai,

yes, these things happens in India as well but does that mean people should make it an excuse and justify this by saying oh . . its a minor issue compared to India ?:coffee:

Spend your time here. I have heard worst from your fellow Indians. Even wishes and intentions to kill Indian muslims. So stop riding that high horse or donkey or whatever you are riding and smell the coffee.

They are just upset why we are not idiotic trolls like them and saying shit stuff like I would have done worse (quoted from those posters on the Kashmiri thread)

We can never be like them(Indians). Spend more time on some threads related to religion and you would understand my point.

Spend your time here. I have heard worst from your fellow Indians. Even wishes and intentions to kill Indian muslims. So stop riding that high horse or donkey or whatever you are riding and smell the coffee.

i've spent enough time here and i know very well the Kind of duplicity people here follow to remain in their comfort zone.. .

and regarding the things that you have Heard :pleasantry: what @waz said applies in this case as well :coffee:

rest of your post is filled with personal attack. so not worth replying :coffee:

P.S- quote me if you have something substantial to present and not some blend of rhetorics and personal attack.

Again incident is minor if we compare it to what has happened in Muzaffarnagar or in other parts of India. The people of Muzaffarnagar are still displaced and here you are concerned about vandalization of an under construction Church by some crooks. Hypocrisy your second name is Indian.
by writing it 1000 times ..its minor...its minor...
won't hide the facts.....its not the 1st incident to be considered minor......
these type of incident have become the real face of the pakistani intolerant society.....
so, don't try to pack it up in your "minor" sense.......

i've spent enough time here and i know very well the Kind of duplicity people here follow to remain in their comfort zone.. .

and regarding the things that you have Heard :pleasantry: what @waz said applies in this case as well :coffee:

rest of your post is filled with personal attack. so not worth replying :coffee:

P.S- quote me if you have something substantial to present and not some blend of rhetorics and personal attack.

The worst part is many Indians don't feel to follow that duplicity. They show open animosity towards their minorities and are very proud of that. And then come in Pakistani threads to lecture them about minorities. As I said I have seen Indian members showing intentions to kill their fellow Indian muslims. In fact cheering their death in riots. You can call it rhetoric or whatever. I don't give a sh!t. I know you guys very well. Hypocrites is definitely not the right word for you. You are something of higher or lower scale.

Oh Muslims, how many of the teachings of Prophet Muhammad (saw) will you break before you realize you have gone off the track and you need guidance. Is anyone keeping count? I read news like this every day coming out of Pakistan. You claim to be followers of Islam, yet are so ready to break its laws. You claim to be guardians of spirituality but you are as spiritual as a donkey is learned with books on its back. Come out of Pakistan or watch the news around you, you have become the dregs of society, looked down with contempt by all. This is not a lie, nor propaganda by your lame fantasy conspiracy theory. Who needs to make up conspiracies against you when you have actions like these nearly everyday? You are your worst enemy. Wake up before its too late.

This is what the Prophet (saw) preached and practised. Tell me how you claim that you can die for him, but my question is, can you live the way he lived, can you sacrifice your violent tendency and adopt humility?

"This is a message from Muhammad ibn Abdullah, as a covenant to those who adopt Christianity, near and far, we are with them.

Verily I, the servants, the helpers, and my followers defend them, because Christians are my citizens; and by God! I hold out against anything that displeases them.

No compulsion is to be on them. Neither are their judges to be removed from their jobs nor their monks from their monasteries. No one is to destroy a house of their religion, to damage it, or to carry anything from it to the Muslims' houses.

Should anyone take any of these, he would spoil God's covenant and disobey His Prophet. Verily, they are my allies and have my secure charter against all that they hate.

No one is to force them to travel or to oblige them to fight. The Muslims are to fight for them. If a female Christian is married to a Muslim, it is not to take place without her approval. She is not to be prevented from visiting her church to pray. Their churches are to be respected. They are neither to be prevented from repairing them nor the sacredness of their covenants.

No one of the nation (Muslims) is to disobey the covenant till the Last Day (end of the world)."

by writing it 1000 times ..its minor...its minor...
won't hide the facts.....its not the 1st incident to be considered minor......
these type of incident have become the real face of the pakistani intolerant society.....
so, don't try to pack it up in your "minor" sense.......

It is a minor incident. Anyways you are not a very mature member so I can understand your problem of not understanding the gravity of this incident and what happens back in India. No issues mate. ;)

Oh Muslims, how many of the teachings of Prophet Muhammad (saw) will you break before you realize you have gone off the track and you need guidance. Is anyone keeping count? I read news like this every day coming out of Pakistan. You claim to be followers of Islam, yet are so ready to break its laws. You claim to be guardians of spirituality but you are as spiritual as a donkey is learned with books on its back. Come out of Pakistan or watch the news around you, you have become the dregs of society, looked down with contempt by all. This is not a lie, nor propaganda by your lame fantasy conspiracy theory. Who needs to make up conspiracies against you when you have actions like these nearly everyday? You are your worst enemy. Wake up before its too late.

This is what the Prophet (saw) preached and practised. Tell me how you claim that you can die for him, but my question is, can you live the way he lived, can you sacrifice your violent tendency and adopt humility?

"This is a message from Muhammad ibn Abdullah, as a covenant to those who adopt Christianity, near and far, we are with them.

Verily I, the servants, the helpers, and my followers defend them, because Christians are my citizens; and by God! I hold out against anything that displeases them.

No compulsion is to be on them. Neither are their judges to be removed from their jobs nor their monks from their monasteries. No one is to destroy a house of their religion, to damage it, or to carry anything from it to the Muslims' houses.

Should anyone take any of these, he would spoil God's covenant and disobey His Prophet. Verily, they are my allies and have my secure charter against all that they hate.

No one is to force them to travel or to oblige them to fight. The Muslims are to fight for them. If a female Christian is married to a Muslim, it is not to take place without her approval. She is not to be prevented from visiting her church to pray. Their churches are to be respected. They are neither to be prevented from repairing them nor the sacredness of their covenants.

No one of the nation (Muslims) is to disobey the covenant till the Last Day (end of the world)."

Enough with the self hate I think. :)

The worst part is many Indians don't feel to follow that duplicity. They show open animosity towards their minorities and are very proud of that. And then come in Pakistani threads to lecture them about minorities. As I said I have seen Indian members showing intentions to kill their fellow Indian muslims. In fact cheering their death in riots. You can call it rhetoric or whatever. I don't give a sh!t. I know you guys very well. Hypocrites is definitely not the right word for you. You are something of higher or lower scale.

Go make a new thread and discuss what Indians are Doing with their minorities. this thread is about a Church vandalized by your people in your country. so stay on the topic :coffee:

Vandalizers don't deserve to live on this planet. They are not Muslims, there is nothing muslim about these type of people.

Loses of Christians should be compensated and they should be given bigger piece of land.

Go make a new thread and discuss what Indians are Doing with their minorities. this thread is about a Church vandalized by your people in your country. so stay on the topic :coffee:

I condemn this incident. But I am in no mode to be lectured on minority rights by open bigots like Indians. Hope you got it now. Simplified it for you.

@waz bhai,

Not at all bhai. The loss of one life, the damage of any property is a MAJOR, huge issue. No one should trivialise this and similarly not use it to sling mud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom