What's new

Muslims Vandalize Church Under Construction in pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you have weird habit of twisting words, Sire.

stop point at others to justify bad happening at your place.

:coffee:

I never justified it. You think I did. I feel you have bad comprehension skills.

Just another day in pakistan... :hitwall:

That's fine we will deal with this. You can't do anything about it. It's logical for you to deal with your own issues, instead of point scoring using this sad incident.

No it is a bigger incident than thousands of displaced Indian muslims from Muzaffarnagar. Happy munnai???
yes it is a very serious issue .....in pakistan...
because this is not the first case......it has now become a weekly routine in pakistan to oppress minorities and destroy their place of worship.....

yes it is a very serious issue .....in pakistan...
because this is not the first case......it has now become a weekly routine in pakistan to oppress minorities and destroy their place of worship.....

Lol :lol:

That's fine we will deal with this. You can't do anything about it. It's logical for you to deal with your own issues, instead of point scoring using this sad incident.

Bhai...1/3rd of population want to migrate form pakistan

pakistan are among the highest asylum seeker in the world.. so it is not a minor issue.

You need to do introspection rather than blaming us..

In simple words, it's very common in pakistan. Minorities are force converted to islam or their worship places are torched.
you are not aware about Pakistan, Christian are free for their worship we have no Caste differences as India.

your emoticons can't hide ..what has happened in there.....
harsh but true.....

As I said. Even though the incident is condemnable it is a very minor issue if compared to what happens in India. And I am not even exaggerating when I say this.

A must read article for a few Pakistanis. Not for Indians since they are born baighairat.

Excerpt | Day’s End Stories - Livemint

@waz

Reactions: HRK
As I said. Even though the incident is condemnable it is a very minor issue if compared to what happens in India. And I am not even exaggerating when I say this.

A must read article for a few Pakistanis. Not for Indians since they are born baighairat.

Excerpt | Day’s End Stories - Livemint

@waz
are you talking serious......
every minority in pakistan today feel unsafe....be it hindu, christan, jews or shia .....
and you are saying this is minor issue........

Bhai...1/3rd of population want to migrate form pakistan

pakistan are among the highest asylum seeker in the world.. so it is not a minor issue.

You need to do introspection rather than blaming us..

Well bhai many millions also want to migrate from your land. Indians make up the biggest numbers of immigrants to the UK, USA and Australia. Not everyone wanting to leave Pakistan is being persecuted. Economic reasons are involved.

introspection? I just called you up on your post. Also I'm not blaming you or anyone else.

are you talking serious......
every minority in pakistan today feel unsafe....be it hindu, christan, jews or shia .....
and you are saying this is minor issue........

I am talking about this particular incident. You guys have really poor comprehension skills. Tch Tch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom