What's new

Muslims Vandalize Church Under Construction in pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vandalizers don't deserve to live on this planet. They are not Muslims, there is nothing muslim about these type of people.

Loses of Christians should be compensated and they should be given bigger piece of land.

Is this something related to land Mafias ?

if thats the case . . compensation thing is not that easy :what:

It is a minor incident. Anyways you are not a very mature member so I can understand your problem of not understanding the gravity of this incident and what happens back in India. No issues mate. ;)

Enough with the self hate I think. :)

Just watch Pakistani news for one hour. Tell me a sin or a crime that doesn't happen in Pakistan? Read the Holy Qur'an and the stories of previous people who were destroyed because they were unjust with God and broke their covenant with him. This is a serious topic, we all need to look deeply at our actions. Especially we Pakistanis, I've seen facebook pages of people who say they can die for Prophet Muhammad (Saw) but when you see their interests and actions, you feel more embarrassed than them. Do you not see this?

Just watch Pakistani news for one hour. Tell me a sin or a crime that doesn't happen in Pakistan? Read the Holy Qur'an and the stories of previous people who were destroyed because they were unjust with God and broke their covenant with him. This is a serious topic, we all need to look deeply at our actions. Especially we Pakistanis, I've seen facebook pages of people who say they can die for Prophet Muhammad (Saw) but when you see their interests and actions, you feel more embarrassed than them. Do you not see this?

This requires a separate discussion. But as I said enough with this stupid self hate. There are many examples of selfless sacrifice in Pakistani society too. Your self hate isn't adding anything good to the society.

Is this something related to land Mafias ?

if thats the case . . compensation thing is not that easy :what:
No, no case of land mafia here, looks like some buthurt so called thekedaars of islam came to went their frustrations.

Chak De India needs to change his avatar to a Punjabi guy dancing in a field. That will suit his name better.

It is a minor incident. Anyways you are not a very mature member so I can understand your problem of not understanding the gravity of this incident and what happens back in India. No issues mate.
yes you are very mature member ....
so you are acting on your primaeval senses.....
I can understand.....you belong to the same society ...which despair its minority....and look down upon it.....
so, nothing better can be expected from you....I can get your maturesness........

Chak De India needs to change his avatar to Punjabi guy dancing in a field. That will suit his name better.

this was my reaction when pakistan lost the match in the finals :hitwall:

Pehhe dub ge mere :cry:

yes you are very mature member ....
so you are acting on your primaeval senses.....
I can understand.....you belong to the same society ...which despair its minority....and look down upon it.....
so, nothing better can be expected from you....I can get your maturesness........

Since sensing you lack any ability to contribute anything sensible. So for this thread.

250233.png

This requires a separate discussion. But as I said enough with this stupid self hate. There are many examples of selfless sacrifice in Pakistani society too. Your self hate isn't adding anything good to the society.

"You are the best nation produced [as an example] for mankind. You enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong and believe in Allah . If only the People of the Scripture had believed, it would have been better for them. Among them are believers, but most of them are defiantly disobedient."

Can someone who reads this verse, then looks at the actions of Muslims today not see a huge contradiction? You keep saying self hate, yet the first step before reformation is the acceptance of a problem or deficiency. I am not being self righteous, I am one of the Pakistanis I mentioned. But I find your attitude quote dismissive, yes there are good people in our society. But there are also some bad ones. We must look to the bad ones ourselves, yes? or are you fine with these types of attacks and other filthy news that I hear coming out of Pakistan every day?

Since sensing you lack any ability to contribute anything sensible. So for this thread.

250233.png

lol...
you are so, obsessed by india that you can't even see the plight of your own people.....
I know u can't think any better of it.....
koi nai.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom