What's new

Muslims Vandalize Church Under Construction in pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes it is a very serious issue .....in pakistan...
because this is not the first case......it has now become a weekly routine in pakistan to oppress minorities and destroy their place of worship.....

Of course it has. :rolleyes:

Uneducated and poor people are usually easy to brainwash and they are usually the ones taking part in riots. Pakistan's poor people are just as guilty as the ruling elite

Looking at the posting trends here on PDF, educated elite seems no better either, bro :(

Well bhai many millions also want to migrate from your land. Indians make up the biggest numbers of immigrants to the UK, USA and Australia. Not everyone wanting to leave Pakistan is being persecuted. Economic reasons are involved.

introspection? I just called you up on your post. Also I'm not blaming you or anyone else.

bhai.... migration is not an issue but what about the asylum seeker...

As I said. Even though the incident is condemnable it is a very minor issue if compared to what happens in India. And I am not even exaggerating when I say this.

A must read article for a few Pakistanis. Not for Indians since they are born baighairat.

Excerpt | Day’s End Stories - Livemint

@waz
sorry bro iam a christian in all my life my father and my grandfathers life we have neither forced to convert to certain religion neither we walk with fear in India,i hear christians in pakistan do fasting during muslim month of ramdan and ed fearing backlash if they dont..

sorry bro iam a christian in all my life my father and my grandfathers life we have neither forced to convert to certain religion neither we walk with fear in India .

Then you are the lucky one. Thousands others weren't that lucky. :)

sorry bro iam a christian in all my life my father and my grandfathers life we have neither forced to convert to certain religion neither we walk with fear in India .

you will hardly find the minorities of pakistan here on pdf like u and me.

radical Muslims
There is a reason they are called "radical"

I dont support this!

Taliban attack schools, Mullah attack masjids and now radical idiots attack churches ....stupid people should be called for what they are stupid! :sick:

In simple words, it's very common in pakistan. Minorities are force converted to islam or their worship places are torched.
SO when was the last time you visited Pakistan, again?

Bhai It's great to play an asylum seeker. Those European heartstrings are easy to pull then. I have met many of these "asylum seekers".

are you telling me..one is willing to move to some other country leaving everything behind him ?? bhai... word is introspection

The fact this was an act of vandalism, which NO member here would refuse to condemn. But yet again idiotic trolls ruin.
They are just upset why we are not idiotic trolls like them and saying shit stuff like I would have done worse (quoted from those posters on the Kashmiri thread)

Then you are the lucky one. Thousands others weren't that lucky. :)

my hometown has around 100% christian population i live in bangalore in a hindu majority locality i and 4other christian family live here as i said before, iam lucky to be born in india than 4000km north to where i live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom