What's new

Muslims Vandalize Church Under Construction in pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with the Christian community on this one. two Kanal land is too little. I think that the Punjab Government should give them some more land and also release funds for the construction of a beautiful Church. :)

Last edited:
aahhhh...
what kind of sorcery is that......
OP must be wrong.......nothing of this short can happen in pakistan.......
pakistan is the most secular and liberal society in world ..which guarantee all kind of freedom.......
this must be a ploy to defame pakistan by zionist-hindu evil axis....

@Jaanbaz bhai, your views ? :undecided:

What can i say? condemn the act? I cannot do anything in person. This religious fanaticism is the exact reason why we are in such a mess . Had our leaders had the balls to throw Mullahs in the Arabian Sea then today we would not be hearing of suicide bomb blasts, persecution of minorities and general mayhem and bloodshed in Pakistan.

This phenomenon is not new. In in 1953 mullahs started a violent riots against Ahmadis. Martial law was declared and Molana Madoodi was sentenced to death and Majlis Ahrar was banned the next year. Had Pakistan destroyed the corrupt Mullahs back then we would not have been witnessing these incidents now.

Uneducated and poor people are usually easy to brainwash and they are usually the ones taking part in riots. Pakistan's poor people are just as guilty as the ruling elite.

Pakistani Christians are very patriotic community. Ahmadis, Christians and Hindus have not picked up weapons to fight back this religious persecution because these communities generally keep to themselves and try to avoid limelight. Mullahs think minorities are scared of them. We are not scared of them but we do not want to cause any more bloodshed in Pakistan, so we keep quiet and try to avoid attracting too much attention. We do not believe in killing innocent people in revenge will give us our rights or bring back our lost ones.

These Mullahs know nothing about Islam. Do they not know Prophet Mohammad(saw) had guaranteed protection of Christians and Jews. He also declared anyone who attacks their churches or their priests or their nuns or their people then they will be at war with him.

this thread will probably get deleted pakis do not have the guts to face the reality !how come they are allowed to post about our minorities and we cant?they are allowed to post articles about muzaffarnagar and gujarat and we cant ?we are not allowed to expose the sad reality of balochistan. pathetic !!

Because many of your guys mass troll and generalise our entire population. Like I and many others have said, if you don't like it leave. I don't know why so many these guys hang around if you they hate Pakistanis so much.

naah, you are trying to justify bad happening with xtians because it happened somewhere else :coffee:

You have really poor comprehension issues. Work hard my friend. :)

Because many of your guys mass troll and generalise our entire population. Like I and many others have said, if you don't like it leave. I don't know why so many these guys hang around if you they hate Pakistanis so much.

It is the national obsession with Pakistan.

Reactions: waz
Anyways as I said it is a minor incident
aahhh...
i was right ....
see all my @Indians liberal.....this is just a minor incident .......I told you....
they destroyed a church under construction......this is very minor incident.......

if this is minor incident they either the people of pakistan are anti-minority.....or...
this has become the face of the anti-liberal society of pakistan.....which oppresses its minority.....

(ISLAMABAD) - Religious freedom is guaranteed under Pakistan’s constitution
Sad Incident but Pakistani Christians are equal as other Pakistanis, they are proud Pakistanis.

aahhh...
i was right ....
see all my @Indians liberal.....this is just a minor incident .......I told you....
they destroyed a church under construction......this is very minor incident.......

if this is minor incident they either the people of pakistan are anti-minority.....or...
this has become the face of the anti-liberal society of pakistan.....which oppresses its minority.....

No it is a bigger incident than thousands of displaced Indian muslims from Muzaffarnagar. Happy munnai???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom