What's new

Muslims Vandalize Church Under Construction in pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe this thread has just been turned into another mud slinging match between two nations that are hell bent on trying to make the other look down. Indians, who when shown similar articles, will point finger at Pakistan. Pakistanis, as shown in this thread, will point fingers at Indians. What is the point of posting if all people are going to do here is to make themselves look superior while they are just opposite sides of the same coin?

"You are the best nation produced [as an example] for mankind. You enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong and believe in Allah . If only the People of the Scripture had believed, it would have been better for them. Among them are believers, but most of them are defiantly disobedient."

Can someone who reads this verse, then looks at the actions of Muslims today not see a huge contradiction? You keep saying self hate, yet the first step before reformation is the acceptance of a problem or deficiency. I am not being self righteous, I am one of the Pakistanis I mentioned. But I find your attitude quote dismissive, yes there are good people in our society. But there are also some bad ones. We must look to the bad ones ourselves, yes? or are you fine with these types of attacks and other filthy news that I hear coming out of Pakistan every day?

There is a difference between self hate and introspection. Guess many Pakistanis abroad don't know this fact. :)

Those who vandalized Churches are now officially out from Islam until they seek tauba and repent for such grave sin.

Prophet (pbuh) said in Najraan treaty with Christians that he hates those who hate Christians and if any Muslim vandalizes church he is out from ummah means officially out from Islam.

There is a difference between self hate and introspection. Guess many Pakistanis abroad don't know this fact. :)

No, every time I have tried to have a similar discussion. People in Pakistan have immediately being dismissive, blaming India or Israel. Or saying every one has these problems. There doesn't seem to be any sense of wanting to change the behaviour of this nation. And then the average Pakistani blames politicians, army while forgetting they also come from among.

It seems that self inspection and desire to sort out our mess just doesn't exist among us. We'd rather blame India, US or the jews for all our problems. Because that will sort it, right...

you are not aware about Pakistan, Christian are free for their worship we have no Caste differences as India.
am dalit yet im believed in Christianity. .. I never face any caste problems like you are thinking. .ok.. we are having freedom and more we have lots of benefits ..yeah there are some problems in particular rural areas. . I noticed one thing in pdf... if incident like this happens in India lot of pak members says India is this and that but if it happened in pak... they still try to attack India by picking old article's. .. that is what we are called double tongue.... what to do when such ppl have filthy mind..

No, every time I have tried to have a similar discussion. People in Pakistan have immediately being dismissive, blaming India or Israel. Or saying every one has these problems. There doesn't seem to be any sense of wanting to change the behaviour of this nation. And then the average Pakistani blames politicians, army while forgetting they also come from among.

It seems that self inspection and desire to sort out our mess just doesn't exist among us. We'd rather blame India, US or the jews for all our problems. Because that will sort it, right...

Nobody blamed India or Israel in this thread. Generalizing much???

AS for other part of your post I again said a lot is needed to be changed in our nation. And nobody denies that. However it can be done without hating yourself.

Nobody blamed India or Israel in this thread. Generalizing much???

AS for other part of your post I again said a lot is needed to be changed in our nation. And nobody denies that. However it can be done without hating yourself.

Ok sir, you are a Pakistani. You must be right. But I am also a Pakistani, so I'm right in my head. Now do you understand?

Ok sir, you are a Pakistani. You must be right. But I am also a Pakistani, so I'm right in my head. Now do you understand?

I never said you are a yahoodi agent so no need to tell me that you are a Pakistani. Second I just have issues with a few points of your posts. Or else nobody here denies that we need to change on a lot of issues.

Those who vandalized Churches are now officially out from Islam until they seek tauba and repent for such grave sin.

Prophet (pbuh) said in Najraan treaty with Christians that he hates those who hate Christians and if any Muslim vandalizes church he is out from ummah means officially out from Islam.
True.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom