What's new

Muslims to Pakistan, Sikhs Go to Khalistan

those poor Gyannis don't smell the hindu plot, google ttp sponsored by India

Don't worry about us, we will solve our problems by breaking away from Bharat

One of my Sikh friends at University supported Khalistan lol quite funny we used to go drinking and stuff :D but he lived in Bradford which is a right shithole :rofl: so I am not surprised tbh.

But he was the exception most Sikhs I know support India that's my experience.

Sikhs were among the first Indians to land in GTA region long ago, its absurd to say that they have hard time fitting in. Any ways, its not my problem, its between you and your "countrymen".
Don't bother with these thickheaded Hindus, Salle Bandar

Because we are smart and not afraid of Hindu Nationalists, trust me we don't to see the riots of 80's again

staying across the border ?? We stand in front of the nationalist and challenge them not a thousand miles away

One of my Sikh friends at University supported Khalistan lol quite funny we used to go drinking and stuff :D but he lived in Bradford which is a right shithole :rofl: so I am not surprised tbh.

But he was the exception most Sikhs I know support India that's my experience.
Darde ne bechare ke hindu fer akay dange na kararan, and when you see khalistani flags coming to you bhaiyas don't shit in ur pant

staying across the border ?? We stand in front of the nationalist and challenge them not a thousand miles away
Challenge? Main ta kade ni vekhea, saaleo Khalistan ta bano ga, ta twano aina Hinduan kole pej devan ge

Don't disrespect other religions please :)
no disrespect to their religion but its not my fault hindu sounds like a curse :-)

Challenge? Main ta kade ni vekhea, saaleo Khalistan ta bano ga, ta twano aina Hinduan kole pej devan ge

Give me an 1 good bloody reason for Khalistan ?? i don't see a bloody good leader .... the present leaders can't stand each other .... all of them are bloody corrupt , sikhs don't have unity how the hell will you handle a nation ?

Veere pehle sikhi wapis lao ... khalistan phir kabhi banjaoo

Sikhs in Canada have trouble fitting in. They cannot assimilate and carry a lot of cultural baggage.
On the contrary, they are supposed to have done a commendable job by irrigating and cultivating huge tracts
of land in Canada,and Govt it seems is very happy with their achievements

Give me an 1 good bloody reason for Khalistan ?? i don't see a bloody good leader .... the present leaders can't stand each other .... all of them are bloody corrupt , sikhs don't have unity how the hell will you handle a nation ?

Veere pehle sikhi wapis lao ... khalistan phir kabhi banjaoo
no unity because people like you, stand up for whats yours,
veere ah Kaljug da dorr aa, ethe chup re ke kush ni hona

Darde ne bechare ke hindu fer akay dange na kararan, and when you see khalistani flags coming to you bhaiyas don't shit in ur pant

Did Guru Nanak say to abuse other religions? he said if you are a Hindu be good Hindu and if you are a Muslim be a good Muslim :-)

no unity because people like you, stand up for whats yours,
veere ah Kaljug da dorr aa, ethe chup re ke kush ni hona

chalo lets play your game, lao khalistan ... who will rule ? what government will form ? where are the sikhs ? why doesn't punjab want a a seprate state ?

Back
Top Bottom