What's new

Muslims to Pakistan, Sikhs Go to Khalistan

Good, now go whine about illegal bengalis
What has that got to do with my post?

Sure, some Bangladeshis want to live in India and come here illegally. But nobody wants to come to the land of the pure. Figure out why.

By taliban and condemned, its like calling the whole nation of India bunch of rapists for what minority of its population did, p.s NWFP is KPK now.

I was just making a point to this false flag about the VHP lol

Buddy I go to the VHP temple in Southall on many a weddings and always see Sikhs there lol just google image VHP temple in Southall you will see what I mean this guy is a troll and a false flag

I don't know, maybe ask 5 million+ of your afghan brethren flooding our land of pure.
Well, people only migrate from bad places to better ones. So I suppose Pakistan is more desirable than war torn Afghanistan. Congratulations.

But Indians don't try to become Pakistanis, legally or illegally. But 5000 people migrate from Pak to India every year as refugees, just as Afghans used to migrate to Pak when they were occupied by foreign superpowers. And Bangladeshis also find a better life in India, and pole vault here. That should teach you about which country is better to live in, and more desirable.

Well, people only migrate from bad places to better ones. So I suppose Pakistan is more desirable than war torn Afghanistan. Congratulations.
Thanks bharti

But Indians don't try to become Pakistanis, legally or illegally. But 5000 people migrate from Pak to India every year as refugees, just as Afghans used to migrate to Pak when they were occupied by foreign superpowers. And Bangladeshis also find a better life in India, and pole vault here. That should teach you about which country is better to live in, and more desirable.
Yea, i dont care.
No_one_cares.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom