What's new

Muslims to Pakistan, Sikhs Go to Khalistan

Thanks bharti

Yea, i dont care.
No_one_cares.jpg

LOL. If you didn't care, you wouldn't have responded so far. When the unpleasant truth hits hard, pretend not to care and slink away and post a mindless meme. Typical Pakistani behaviour.

Meanwhile here are Pakistani refugees in India who fled the land of the pure, and are living in Bijwasan in Delhi, and proudly flying the tricolour on India's republic day. They are still Pakistani citizens, who have applied for refuge in the safer and better country. So trust me, nobody is eager to become Pakistanis, which was your silly assumption in your first post. Try to make your country better, so that 5000 of your people don't have to beg India for asylum each year.

I hope they find the peace and tranquility and freedom and quality of life in India, that they were denied in the pureland.

1376575033-pakistani-hindu-refugees-celebrate-indian-independence-day-in-delhi_2429926.jpg

1376575041-pakistani-hindu-refugees-celebrate-indian-independence-day-in-delhi_2429982.jpg

1376575043-pakistani-hindu-refugees-celebrate-indian-independence-day-in-delhi_2429965.jpg

1376575036-pakistani-hindu-refugees-celebrate-indian-independence-day-in-delhi_2429949.jpg

LOL. If you didn't care, you wouldn't have responded so far. When the unpleasant truth hits hard, pretend not to care and slink away and post a mindless meme. Typical Pakistani behaviour.

Meanwhile here are Pakistani refugees in India who fled the land of the pure, and are living in Bijwasan in Delhi, and proudly flying the tricolour on republic day. They are still Pakistani citizens, who have applied for refuge from the safer country.

I hope they find the peace and tranquiity and quality of life in India, that they were denied in the pureland.

1376575033-pakistani-hindu-refugees-celebrate-indian-independence-day-in-delhi_2429926.jpg

1376575041-pakistani-hindu-refugees-celebrate-indian-independence-day-in-delhi_2429982.jpg

1376575043-pakistani-hindu-refugees-celebrate-indian-independence-day-in-delhi_2429965.jpg

1376575036-pakistani-hindu-refugees-celebrate-indian-independence-day-in-delhi_2429949.jpg
they all ugly

Whine some more bharti

Meanwhile here are Pakistani refugees in India who fled the land of the pure, and are living in Bijwasan in Delhi, and proudly flying the tricolour on republic day. They are still Pakistani citizens, who have applied for refuge from the safer country.

I hope they find the peace and tranquiity and quality of life in India, that they were denied in the pureland.

Great for them, hope they live happier lives.

Canada, drive down a road and you will see cars covered in Khalistani slogans/logos

Not surprised I knew about Canada lol but in Southall they wave the Indian flag I was there when India won the WC it was a festival!

wow, India has too many of their own problems to solve first before they become a super power

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom