What's new

Muslims to Pakistan, Sikhs Go to Khalistan

Whine some more bharti
I'm not whining, those pakistanis who are begging India for asylum are. I don't blame them though. The land of the pure turned out to be anything but.

I'm not whining, those pakistanis who are begging India for asylum are. I don't blame them though. The land of the pure turned out to be anything but.
We have our faults, unlike shuppa powaa bhartis, we admit to our faults.

wow, India has too many of their own problems to solve first before they become a super power
Of course we do, who is denying that

We have our faults, unlike shuppa powaa bhartis, we admit to our faults.
Sorry, you are not worth responing to anymore. My point has been made, and I'm in no mood to indulge butthurt oneliners.

Okay buddy but the Sikh council said it was the Taliban are they pawns of evil Hindus?
those poor Gyannis don't smell the hindu plot, google ttp sponsored by India

wow, India has too many of their own problems to solve first before they become a super power
Don't worry about us, we will solve our problems by breaking away from Bharat

Mods need to do something about multiple id trolls they being a nuisance

Don't get it, sikhs in germany n canada want khalistan more than sikhs in India.

Sikhs in Canada have trouble fitting in. They cannot assimilate and carry a lot of cultural baggage.
Sikhs were among the first Indians to land in GTA region long ago, its absurd to say that they have hard time fitting in. Any ways, its not my problem, its between you and your "countrymen".

looks like fun is already started , dam i am late ...:pop::pop::pop::pop:

You all Evil Yindooo , Bhoaaaaaaaaarrtiii , Go to hell :lol:

now do i also sound like a troll :ashamed:

Sikhs were among the first Indians to land in GTA region long ago, its absurd to say that they have hard time fitting in. Any ways, its not my problem, its between you and your "countrymen".

Defination of a countryman is someone holding an Indian passport

Back
Top Bottom