What's new

Muslims to Pakistan, Sikhs Go to Khalistan

Where is Khalistan last time I heard it was Punjab and even HP :cheesy: this sounds like how some Hindus want greater Hindustan too much computer games makes people arm chair generals

chalo lets play your game, lao khalistan ... who will rule ? what government will form ? where are the sikhs ? why doesn't punjab want a a seprate state ?
Democracy!, Give us Punjab, we have our own election, candidates will nominated from an educated class, and elections every 5 years, just like the rest of the countries

Where is Khalistan last time I heard it was Punjab and even HP :cheesy: this sounds like how some Hindus want greater Hindustan too much computer games makes people arm chair generals
We will no longer accept to be hindu's side kick, give us Punjab and leave us alone and we leave u alone

Democracy!, Give us Punjab, we have our own election, candidates will nominated from an educated class, and elections every 5 years, just like the rest of the countries
Sir punjab di halat veekhi hai ? Sardar sardar nu maran phirda hai .. uthe jatt hai , ramgharia hai , pishori hai , arora hai par koi sardar nhi hai. What you say may sound good, but you have to clean up punjab and shits that happening there before you can think about another country

Sir punjab di halat veekhi hai ? Sardar sardar nu maran phirda hai .. uthe jatt hai , ramgharia hai , pishori hai , arora hai par koi sardar nhi hai. What you say may sound good, but you have to clean up punjab and shits that happening there before you can think about another country
Sadi khalat ena kar ke gharab ho rei ah,apna dharm ta pul gaey ta sano vi apne arga kar de pae ah. sari dharti tu Sardar kathe ho jo je ta Aapan Khalistan da nara lae ta

Lmao some khalistanis also want Jammu. They dream big I'll give em that.
That we will discuss with Pakistan after we get what is rightfully ours

Wouldn't blame the Khalistanies alone, Congress is the culprit ... they did everything possible to breakup punjab ... HP ... Uttrakhand .. hell in 1965 Punjabs didn't want to give up Lahore back ... Spineless Nehru retreated the forces

What about the 30% Hindus living there? you kill them? or kick the out?
They can continuer to work for us like they do now, do you know how many bhaiyas from U.P happily work in Punjab?

Did Guru Nanak say to abuse other religions? he said if you are a Hindu be good Hindu and if you are a Muslim be a good Muslim :-)

Typical hindu mithi chhoori

Sadi khalat ena kar ke gharab ho rei ah,apna dharm ta pul gaey ta sano vi apne arga kar de pae ah. sari dharti tu Sardar kathe ho jo je ta Aapan Khalistan da nara lae ta

I study in UK sir, let me tell you the situation is worse, Sikh kids smoking and have a thin thread like daddi ... i feel ashamed to call them my brother ... how can they do it when our guru's sacrificed their heads for them

Wouldn't blame the Khalistanies alone, Congress is the culprit ... they did everything possible to breakup punjab ... HP ... Uttrakhand .. hell in 1965 Punjabs didn't want to give up Lahore back ... Spineless Nehru retreated the forces
Even in the Army, its always Sikhs who are ready to fight and die first, Brave men I salute

What about the 30% Hindus living there? you kill them? or kick the out?

Our fight was never with Hindu's ... it was against Congress ... Some sikhs were pissed because Hindu's kept quite when congress started the riots... there were talks that how could hindus betray us when we stood up for them when they needed us

Back
Top Bottom