What's new

Muslims to Pakistan, Sikhs Go to Khalistan

It seems it is the cyber army, 4 horses bought off Ebay, the ghost of Bruce Lee and some really potent Manali.

and some blue label whiskey thrown in there makes him :blah: I love to see what this dork looks like lol

1 Sardar is enough for a 1000 chiri plawan Bhaiyas

That is a very conservative estimate. Your generosity exceeds your sense of chivalry. The state of Khalistan with Lahore as its capital is now in safe hands!

It seems it is the cyber army, 4 horses bought off Ebay, the ghost of Bruce Lee and some really potent Manali.

Hindus can go to Fiji and the Christians to Rome. You keep it all.
Fiji, saale shakal dekhi hai apni, west Indies ya Ethiopia kehta tu maan leta

don't you want some land for the hindus and the Christians?

Nah I never liked these short dark Hindus much :D we are Aryan they are dark and ugly we conquered them in the Aryan invasion :rofl:

lol chill guys ... you knw ... somehow i believe the bloody justice system should be given a whip ... justice delayed is justice denied ... in future it will lead to more agitations ... its enough time 1984 culprits should be put behind bars .. i mean come on 2002 and 1992 riots are given so much importance ... why do people forget what happened in 1984 ?

Nah I never liked these short dark Hindus much :D we are Aryan they are dark and ugly we conquered them in the Aryan invasion :rofl:
Aryan Invasion Myth like thousands of years ago, Aj Shakal Dekho apni sheshe main Hunuman yaad ah jaey ga

yes they were because they were hiding inside their house

Meri jaan agar sadi mardangi tey koi shak ay tey jadon chaho shauk poora kar lawo , tuwanu pata lag jaye ga ke lahori kaar beyende ney key apney mulk dey dushmna dey totey totey karde ney sohneya

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom