What's new

Muslims to Pakistan, Sikhs Go to Khalistan

By the way is that dialect of khalistani guy called "Malwi" spoken in ludhiana?

Thats isnt a pure form of punjabi it is a mixture of hindi n punjabi .. people in punjab have different ways in which they speak punjabi

Troll article. How they hell can anybody even post this cra@p without verifying sources?

Your sikh punjabi especially the other khalistani guy's dialect is the most funny dialect of punjabi, I just enjoy it , it is so comic and funny. Even in pakistan we consider faisalabadis (immigrants from indian punjab) as the most funniest people in pakistani punjab.
Sadi Punjabi nu Tussi Kharab kita , Assi thode te hasde aan

Troll article. How they hell can anybody even post this cra@p without verifying sources?
Anything that brings forth Hindu nationalists agenda is crap to you, I know

Anything that brings forth Hindu nationalists agenda is crap to you, I know
Lolz...are you done with hating congress that now you have to start hating bjp- a key ally of akali dal??
Does this sound like logic to you?

sadi punjabi pure punjabi eh, asi Waris Shah di punjabi bolneya ha. Tusi bus kidaaa kidaa karde rehnde o.

This is the problem with these guys they dont know that heart of standard proper punjabi lies in pakistan. The standard punjabi they use in their media, newspapers etc. is spoken by no one in their punjab, I have met sikhs from amritsar, jalandhar , ludhiana etc. (all parts of indian punjab) and all of them have very funny dialects which cannot be considered proper standard punjabi that is spoken by average joe on the streets of lahore or gujranwala etc. The grammar of indian punjabi dialects is just atrocious.

Back
Top Bottom