What's new

Muslims to Pakistan, Sikhs Go to Khalistan

dude, Gurmukhi was used as early as 1530 so u mean to say i will rely on a guy who came in 20th century woh bhi gora to tell me how punjabi is spoken ??

You are using that gora language (english) in every comment, you are using gora sahab's technology (computer) then what is the problem to educate your self about the ground realities of the dialects of punjabi langauge. I have read that book completely , it has very good account of the all the langauges and dialects and their corresponding relationship for whole british india of 20th century, it is an ocean of knowledge for people who are interested to understand this subject.

says the guy who write in urdu but speaks punjabi ... the fact is for you guys your punjabi is pure and for us yours is ... we both can sling mud if you want .. but kuch ni labna ... While Punjabi spoken in punjab is a fusion of urdu, punjabi spoken in Indian side by sikhs is fusion of Persian and Sanskrit

Watch the video i posted and open your eyes. There is difference between Waris Shah punjabi and others.

You are using that gora language in every comment, you are using gora sahab's technology (computer) then what is the problem to educate your self about the ground realities of the dialects of punjabi langauge. I have read that book completely , it has very good account of the all the langauges and dialects and their corresponding relationship for whole british india of 20th century, it is an ocean of knowledge for people who are interested to understand this subject.

very touchy :'( ..... fact is that Majha punjabi is central to both Amritsar and Lahore ... the different accent u hear now is because of fusion different languages

says the guy who write in urdu but speaks punjabi ... the fact is for you guys your punjabi is pure and for us yours is ... we both can sling mud if you want .. but kuch ni labna ... While Punjabi spoken in punjab is a fusion of urdu, punjabi spoken in Indian side by sikhs is fusion of Persian and Sanskrit

How exactly is the punjabi spoken on your side persianised ? n the one spoken here urduised? urdu itself is a fusion of turkish,arabic,persian n sanscrit... just because law terms spoken in indian punjab like mudai,mulzim,giraftar is persian/urdu doesnt mean yours is persianised.. instead looking at your media.. it seems more hindised ... also unlike persian you cant even pronounce the words...

As for the script.. shahmukhi script was introduced by muslim sufi saints... like waris shah,bullay shah and so on.. whose poetry is found in your religious script aswell?

We are not punjabi and we don't want anything to do with Poonjob :lol:

Before you came to PDF and started saying dogra dogra in every fucking thread. The only thing i knew about dogras is that they are famous traitors. Just like Mir Jafar. Please tell us your history before gora daddy came to South Asia?

Watch the video i posted and open your eyes. There is difference between Waris Shah punjabi and others.

I think we need to educate people , the only poet in the history of punjab who has written his work in standard proper punjabi is Waris shah in his heer. Waris shah was from Jandiala sher khan which lies in sheikhupura district in Lahore-Gujranwala belt. The punjabi of other poets cannot be considered standard punjabi.

We are not punjabi and we don't want anything to do with Poonjob :lol:

Panni tunni dogri sahab did you watch the clip of mastana about your funny dialect that I shared yesterday with you :sarcastic::sarcastic:

I somehow am astonished at your point of view ... obviously they are gonna be different .. as i said as time went by there was fusion to punjabi language . Waris Shah was born in 18th century , punjabi is spoken for the 13th century

very touchy :'( ..... fact is that Majha punjabi is central to both Amritsar and Lahore ... the different accent u hear now is because of fusion different languages

Only bordering parts of amritsar which are essentially extension of lahore anyway along the border. But the bulk of the standard punjabi area is between lahore and gujranwala divisions which is huge.

Last edited:
I somehow am astonished at your point of view ... obviously they are gonna be different .. as i said as time went by there was fusion to punjabi language . Waris Shah was born in 18th century , punjabi is spoken for the 13th century

You don't get it do you? We just happen to speak similar to greatest punjabi poets. As that Sikh in video explained how his dada dadi used to speak.

How exactly is the punjabi spoken on your side persianised ? n the one spoken here urduised? urdu itself is a fusion of turkish,arabic,persian n sanscrit... just because law terms spoken in indian punjab like mudai,mulzim,giraftar is persian/urdu doesnt mean yours is persianised.. instead looking at your media.. it seems more hindised ... also unlike persian you cant even pronounce the words...

As for the script.. shahmukhi script was introduced by muslim sufi saints... like waris shah,bullay shah and so on.. whose poetry is found in your religious script aswell?
In the Indian side, punjabi is spoken as written in GurMukhi (punjabi written language with its alphabet)
Gurmukhi evolved for Ardhanagiri which was written in 1015CE, it was used in Bhatindi and western punjab it is a mixture of nagari, Ujjaini, Malwa and Siddha Matrika(Takri .. Kashmiri) ... Persian also played a vital role in shaping it

You don't get it do you? We just happen to speak similar to greatest punjabi poets. As that Sikh in video explained how his dada dadi used to speak.
congratulation

Back
Top Bottom